Not even thunder related, but I gotta share 😂

Attachments

• 5528D509-0A67-4B6F-BFA1-ABC7AD01B5B9.png
    5528D509-0A67-4B6F-BFA1-ABC7AD01B5B9.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • 1304D079-5065-42DE-9326-B29FE369AF53.png
    1304D079-5065-42DE-9326-B29FE369AF53.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
People losing their mind over Russ, he's been this dude for 10 years now, it isn't changing. The team struggles and he turns into bubba Chuck JR. Now he'll go 3 games and only shoot 1 3, then slowly amp it back up till he goes 0-8. If he does it once every 10 games and we go 8-1 in the 9 games previous I'll be more than happy. Lol

I do think we see Bad Russ less and less, he trusts these guys a lot it seems. 1 thing that we don't talk about much is our roster turnover since KD left has been crazy. Only Dre and Adams have been here for more than 2 years, that's nuts. I like that Presti is aggressive in trying to improve the team, but at the same time moving pieces constantly hurts chemistry.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
I do think we see Bad Russ less and less, he trusts these guys a lot it seems. 1 thing that we don't talk about much is our roster turnover since KD left has been crazy. Only Dre and Adams have been here for more than 2 years, that's nuts. I like that Presti is aggressive in trying to improve the team, but at the same time moving pieces constantly hurts chemistry.
I haven't even noticed that. Yeah, I agree. I think the team we have now can do us good. Maybe add another threat, and trade Patterson for literally any guy with two hands.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I haven't even noticed that. Yeah, I agree. I think the team we have now can do us good. Maybe add another threat, and trade Patterson for literally any guy with two hands.

Yeah I would like a shooter, but would like to stick to a core 5 or so guys vs switching 75% of the roster out every year.

Does Billy not make play calls because of Russ? Or does Billy not make play calls because he has Russ? Chicken Egg? But yes you are correct Billy is a clown pussy. Lol

Reactions: Dallasbowlin

VN Store

Back