Team News (current roster)

Controversial for a reason Dallas, haha. He's been off but he's given us much better minutes than ON, and Im not assuming this is the kind of game where we can afford to "send messages" without losing. John also hung 26 on them less than a year ago in Lexington
I mean, Fulk has been horrible let’s be honest. Fulkerson isn’t the difference between a win or a loss this weekend.

To be honest, I see where you're coming from. ORN isn't ready to fill that role yet despite the fact that Fulk is underperforming.
He’s probably not. I wouldn’t even say I’d give ORN more minutes than Fulkerson. I would play ORN for 1-3 minutes then bring Fulk in.

I might take ON over Fulky if say you blind folded Fulky and tied one hand behind his back. That would make it a close call.

Dykes putting the jinx on Bama with his F4 BS.
I love it! Then CLOWNZO still almost blew it 🤣🤣🤣....

Fulkerson has like 3 injuries and gets no help from other post players. He’s getting the hell beat out of him no fouls called but then refs call touch fouls on him. SEC office hit job again, Barnes and AD White need to work the phones more.

Feels like Barnes is hinting at Corey Walker, right? Because from what I've seen this year in their limited minutes Gaines & Pember don't strike me as guys who can "help" the offense. If it is Walker, I guess that speaks to why a healthy Top 75 recruit is riding the bench this season.

Feels like Barnes is hinting at Corey Walker, right? Because from what I've seen this year in their limited minutes Gaines & Pember don't strike me as guys who can "help" the offense. If it is Walker, I guess that speaks to why a healthy Top 75 recruit is riding the bench this season.

I would imagine so, although he said guys in the pleural.

Has to be Walker.

Reactions: Lankykong
Kamwow? Pember and Gaines can't help on defense or offense.

Yeah, I'm betting that ORN is one them. He seems to have really turned the corner offensively, but I've noticed he is really easy to shoot over. It's like he is afraid that he might actually commit a foul.

VN Store

Back