Teacher tells kids Santa isn’t real

Trumps fault for all this.....Dems are so wacked-out that they are so full w/DTS with no possible recovery.
Dems don't even want the little precious kids to have any kind of a wonderful childhood. Pathtic POS!!

:p:p:p:p:p

I don't understand why we need to believe in fiction in order to create magic at Christmas. I feel like we are conditioning our kids to be gullible, but nobody should ever ruin this for other people's kids. It's so disrespectful.

But Santa is a real phenomenon.... who cares if he's really mom and dad?

I don't, if Santa is your thing - that's fine. I'm just playing devil's advocate for the fostering of truth and trust in the ones that look to adults for guidance.

I don't understand why we need to believe in fiction in order to create magic at Christmas. I feel like we are conditioning our kids to be gullible, but nobody should ever ruin this for other people's kids. It's so disrespectful.

Agree with all of this.

I vividly remember being sent to the principle's office with my best friend in 2nd grade for letting the cat out of the bag about Santa. I had found out via my sister the day before, and I promptly went next door and told my friend.

He was so mad at his parents! We told everyone as soon as we got to school.

If there is anyone that deserves a lump of coal (or a coupon good for 'one hug from dad'), it's probably definitely you.

Probably definitely. Nice.

This is the time of year that’ll give you an excuse to reach out to your pops, which you have mentioned on here a few times that you have a strained relationship with. This can give you a chance to heal and end your projections on others.

Be joyous, you may even end up being a decent person to be around.

Probably definitely. Nice.

This is the time of year that’ll give you an excuse to reach out to your pops, which you have mentioned on here a few times that you have a strained relationship with. This can give you a chance to heal and end your projections on others.

Be joyous, you may even end up being a decent person to be around.

His geriatric ass will be in my home for his tenth consecutive Christmas with our family. No projection here as I've had a proud father figure for my whole life. Lol.

His geriatric ass will be in my home for his tenth consecutive Christmas with our family. No projection here as I've had a proud father figure for my whole life. Lol.
Your previous posts say otherwise.

Hush child, it’s time to be merry and to move toward building a positive relationship with your father so you don’t have to project your life failures on others. You may even become a decent person at the end of it.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Reactions: malinoisvol
Your previous posts say otherwise.

Hush child, it’s time to be merry and to move toward building a positive relationship with your father so you don’t have to project your life failures on others. You may even become a decent person at the end of it.

Life failures? LOL.

I definitely double your income with half the hours, and I take orders from no one. Get at me, daddy issues. Get at me.

I told my nephew he couldn't become a jedi knight until he was in high school. I hope that gives him plenty of time to figure out it isnt real..
If he is sitting around trying to move rocks with his mind, he may turn to the dark side when he figures out the truth.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
You are cute in an odd way , not quite Huff not quite septic . I bet you are one of those that looks in a mirror everyday and say to yourself .. damnit I am somebody and I won’t let the big kids bully me today .

I looked in the mirror this morning and said "Damn, that town bike wife of 0nelilreb's looked better after a 12 pack."

Reactions: Mick

VN Store

Back