TE Brody Foley Commits To Tennessee (in May)

I don't trust others opinions much, I go watch the tape. With him pushing people around like that, he could probably make a transition to pass rusher if he wanted. He seems to like the physical interaction tho. Being one of the biggest kids on the field probably helps. Now we got to put that to work.

Tough to tell when he's playing those kids vs SEC talent. I did LOL @ .45 seconds in as it looked like he was playing in a peewee league tossing those kids aside. If he could do that in the SEC he'd be a 10 Star recruit, lol.

A giant amongst boys. out here throwing kids around. He will fill out that frame nicely.

From this video:
I see too much "hands" when he is blocking on offense. They seem to get a long way from his body while he tries to "hold" a block. That's right hold during a block.
If I see this video right, which is he TE or DE?
Don't get me wrong about his blocking, just to me it looks like holding could be a big problem. At the same time in college ball, the change in the way hold is looked at has changes the way the game is played. Like allowing fouling and in general rough contact as common and much like it is in a football has change the way the game is played.

Reactions: rocytop2624
AJtdCl.gif

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back