TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Tickets!

GatorBowlSales

Hey everyone I work for the Gator Bowl/Jacksonville Jaguars, and just wanted to share a link with you guys to make it easy to purchase tickets for the game. We are starting to run low on inventory as plenty of Vols fans have been calling in and buying up the place. The below link has our available inventory and we also have some other options available if you call in our main ticket line (904-633-5260):

https://offer.fevo.com/75th-taxslayer-gator-bowl-offerings-a6594f6?ref=YORK

The link also has a full description of the offerings on the left hand side.

Hope we can help get a lot of you out here for the game, also feel free to share this link with anyone who is interested!

If you have any questions about tickets or the game you can call or email me directly:
em- yorkc@nfl.jaguars.com
#- (904) 633-5260

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Hey everyone I work for the Gator Bowl/Jacksonville Jaguars, and just wanted to share a link with you guys to make it easy to purchase tickets for the game. We are starting to run low on inventory as plenty of Vols fans have been calling in and buying up the place. The below link has our available inventory and we also have some other options available if you call in our main ticket line (904-633-5260):

https://offer.fevo.com/75th-taxslayer-gator-bowl-offerings-a6594f6?ref=YORK

The link also has a full description of the offerings on the left hand side.

Hope we can help get a lot of you out here for the game, also feel free to share this link with anyone who is interested!

If you have any questions about tickets or the game you can call or email me directly:
em- yorkc@nfl.jaguars.com
#- (904) 633-5260
Any info on club access seats on UT side? Or dicks wings area.

Inventory has been flying! So just to update, here's what we still have available:

24-Person Suite $6,000 (Call me)
16-Person Suite $4,000 (Call me, only UT side))

Field Level Budlight Friend Zone Table $1,200 (call me, comes with $200 food/bev credit)
Field Level Budlight Friend Zone Bar Rail $200 (call me, comes with $50 food/bev credit)

South Endzone Row A $300 (call me, comes with $50 food/bev credit)
Terrace Suite $300
North Endzone Bar Rail $75
75th Package $75

Give me a call with any inquiries you may have. (904) 633-5260 / yorkc@nfl.jaguars.com
If you have anyone or any companies in your area that may be interested in these products please give them my information. Thank you!

Inventory has been flying! So just to update, here's what we still have available:

24-Person Suite $6,000 (Call me)
16-Person Suite $4,000 (Call me, only UT side))

Field Level Budlight Friend Zone Table $1,200 (call me, comes with $200 food/bev credit)
Field Level Budlight Friend Zone Bar Rail $200 (call me, comes with $50 food/bev credit)

South Endzone Row A $300 (call me, comes with $50 food/bev credit)
Terrace Suite $300
North Endzone Bar Rail $75
75th Package $75

Give me a call with any inquiries you may have. (904) 633-5260 / yorkc@nfl.jaguars.com
If you have anyone or any companies in your area that may be interested in these products please give them my information. Thank you!

Can you tell us where the 75th package tickets seating will be located?

VN Store

Back