Taulia Tagovailoa possibly transferring? (RUMOR)

Do not want IMO. I would would rather leave that spot/scholarship open for future QB prospects.

Exactly. Good luck to the kid but he had his opportunity in Knoxville and I hold no I'll feelings. I think the entire family was caught up in his big brothers success and didn't separate that when evaluating what was best for Tulia. Family is a big thing. But this kid has a golden opportunity to go and be coached by Kiffin at OM. Seems like his best option

The rumor was if tua was going pro then his brother would likely transferred it’s been reported for weeks but doubt he would come here.

He will transfer to a Florida school if he goes anywhere.. AFTER THE DRAFT.. if that is where big bro goes.
he did ONLY get his spot due to his brother..
he is nowhere near the player his brother is and if he is lucky he is 5'9"
He was decent high school qb but as soon as he left his team actually won state with a better qb.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
He will transfer to a Florida school if he goes anywhere.. AFTER THE DRAFT.. if that is where big bro goes.
he did ONLY get his spot due to his brother..
he is nowhere near the player his brother is and if he is lucky he is 5'9"
He was decent high school qb but as soon as he left his team actually won state with a better qb.

Yep he's about 5'9" or 5 ' 10" and was a family deal, they said Tua measured out this weekend, right at 6' even.
I heard that today on a Sports show, I thought he was like 6'2" don't know why I assumed that.
It's just me but don't think Tua will be a star in NFL if injuries don't get him he may end up being a journeyman at best .
JMO

Yep he's about 5'9" or 5 ' 10" and was a family deal, they said Tua measured out this weekend, right at 6' even.
I heard that today on a Sports show, I thought he was like 6'2" don't know why I assumed that.
It's just me but don't think Tua will be a star in NFL if injuries don't get him he may end up being a journeyman at best .
JMO
Mariota 2.0?

But Alabama friends of mine told me he was better than Tua. Just the right handed version. I do like Dreamland though. Wow, I guess recruiting isn't an exact science, but good BBQ is good BBQ.

OK, but no match for Little Dooheys.

Where do u think we would rank in the big 10??

I'm just playing mostly. The kid is playing very well.

To answer your question anyways, I'm not sure in all honesty. We beat Indiana last year barely, and it's a similar team. You could argue they're actually a lesser team, they took a downgrade at QB imo. But we seem to be a lesser team as well. I legit think we could beat what I've seen of Penn State and Michigan so far. I'm not going to say that for sure. Wisconsin would probably whoop us though. I'll play it safe and say about 4th.

I'm just playing mostly. The kid is playing very well.

To answer your question anyways, I'm not sure in all honesty. We beat Indiana last year barely, and it's a similar team. You could argue they're actually a lesser team, they took a downgrade at QB imo. But we seem to be a lesser team as well. I legit think we could beat what I've seen of Penn State and Michigan so far. I'm not going to say that for sure. Wisconsin would probably whoop us though. I'll play it safe and say about 4th.
I figured you were just fooling...i was genuinely curious tho...you have more faith in UT then i do at this point...the lack of QB change is bad and trickles down.....I figured middle of the pack in the b10

I figured you were just fooling...i was genuinely curious tho...you have more faith in UT then i do at this point...the lack of QB change is bad and trickles down.....I figured middle of the pack in the b10

Maybe Big 10 is still fresh to the season. It's kinda hard to gauge all the teams at this point. I just figured we'd mostly just out talent a majority of big 10 teams. And the ones that are similar talent level to us, Penn State and Michigan have been garbage so far. So who knows. I mean I think we're a middle of the pack SEC team still, might be more 8th or 9th though. Rest of the season will be telling

Reactions: whodeycin85

VN Store

Back