Tattoos?

la.lovesorange

Go Vols!!!!!!!
I am watching a show on T.V. about tattoos. Just wondering who has any, what they are, and if you will share.....where? :lol: ;)

I have 2 and am planning on one more soon. I have a spider on my left ankle and my oldest daughters name on my right shoulder. I gotta go get the baby's name now.

Just bored and being nosy!!!!!! :lol:

I can't say that I have any.

You have a new baby?

That's still pretty new! I am amazed that you have time to spend on here. Glad but amazed. ;)

Good for you. My two kids are worse when they are together. :eek:

I almost got one after the 1998 NC season and then my wife was like ~ do it and die.............so, I didn't want to die. Other than that incident, I rule this kingdom :bow: :worship: :worship: :bow:

Originally posted by secrivals@Mar 15, 2004 2:50 AM
I almost got one after the 1998 NC season and then my wife was like ~ do it and die.............so, I didn't want to die. Other than that incident, I rule this kingdom :bow: :worship: :worship: :bow:

If you are like me, you may say that here but...........

:lol: ;) :D

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Mar 15, 2004 7:39 PM
Oh well, go ahead and put Freak after my name too then! :rolleyes: :ph34r:

What? You say that like it would be a bad thing. ;)

I have a grand total of 53 tatoos on various places of my body. I want to get another one, but there really is no more room.

Nah, just kidding, I really don't have any. I have thought of getting one though.

i've gots 3 of them...
1 on each arm (rose with a spiderweb on the stem and barbwire wrap) and 1 on my right ankel (B.C. Rich Warlock Bass Guitar with music notes)

Well, I hope your serious because if so then your the first!!! Cool, I got a spider in a web on my ankle........ ;)

VN Store

Back