Tankers Attacked In Gulf: Price of Oil Up

For about the 20th time -- I congratulate him for the right decision.

Doesn't mean I think much of how it all went down. At absolute best, ABSOLUTE BEST, it's a stark example of his inexperience and mercurial nature, especially when the pressure is on, it's real and it's not a TV moment for him to manipulate.
I didn’t quote you...sensitive much?

Who cares? He did the right thing. I mean Jesus folks. He does what it appears you all want but you can’t just say good job.
I don't have a problem with the decision, I said I agreed with him. I have an issue with how it all played out, how he reached that decision, and how his decision making is perceived both here and abroad.

For months Trump had been bragging about how his sanctions were really shaking up Iran.

Funny that we need new sanctions, and that he's unable to explain why.]

You’ve got an extremely serious case of TDS. You probably caught it dipping your hardware into one of those skanky Twatter accounts you like to visit.

I don't have a problem with the decision, I said I agreed with him. I have an issue with how it all played out, how he reached that decision, and how his decision making is perceived both here and abroad.

The Democrats’ response to Trump’s decisión not to retaliate with military force reeks of more partisan politics.

I've thought from the start of all of this that this was purely a 2020 political move by Trump. I surely don't believe Trump cares about 150 folks in Iran. Seemed too convenient to have all this war mongering talk from Trump to have Trump swoop in at the "last minute" to save the day. I'm glad he made the decision not to launch strikes, but I don't think for a second he did it for random Iranian or American lives for that matter. It is all about fueling his ego and showing he is the "strong" man, "decisive", "man in charge" to feed his narcissism.

Wow... I think I am one of the most cynical people in this forum. But some of the stuff I've seen people (on both sides of the aisle) posting over the last few days about this is really eye opening.

Wow... I think I am one of the most cynical people in this forum. But some of the stuff I've seen people (on both sides of the aisle) posting over the last few days about this is really eye opening.
I've always been cynical. It has gotten worse over the last 3 years. I trust next to nothing from the current administration.

I don't see how the decision helps him politically at all. Right decision or not, I think it makes him look indecisive which translates to weakness in the eyes of the enemy, IMO. If this were politically motivated, why would he show throat? Reads more like he made a (poor) decision, then second guessed himself to me.

Why not. After that whole moon landing charade faking a drone shoot down position should be easy 🙄
tenor.gif

VN Store

Back