The Official World Champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers thread

I want Tampa to do well, live in the area. But I think this was a big mistake.
They'll do much better with Brady than Winston. Brady has never really had weapons like in Tampa (2 good WRs, that would actually be good on other teams).

Reactions: MAD
Moss, Stallworth, Welker

Amendola, Edelman, Gronk, Hernandez
Stallworth. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Amendola. HAHAHAHAHAHA

I’ll give ya the other WRs. Although on other teams they wouldn’t be nearly as good IMO (Welker wasn’t in Miami or Denver).

Edelman is a chain mover, not a game changer. Reliable receiver though.

Stallworth. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Amendola. HAHAHAHAHAHA

I’ll give ya the other WRs. Although on other teams they wouldn’t be nearly as good IMO (Welker wasn’t in Miami or Denver).

Edelman is a chain mover, not a game changer.

Not saying Amendola is Godwin but the group collectively was as good as this group. He had 2 of the best 4 TE's in the league + 2 good WR's. The TE's were the game changers.

Stallworth was a good 3rd option and the most dangerous with the ball in his hands. Welker was old in Denver and young on a ****** Miami team. Of course his best years were in NWE.

Brady will win with whoever he has on the roster, people seem to forget his first three rings came with the following players at the skill positions:

2001:
WR's: Troy Brown and David Patten
TE: Rod Rutledge
RB: Antowain Smith

2003:
WR's: Troy Brown and Deion Branch
TE: Christian Fauria
RB: Antowain Smith

2004:
WR's: David Givens and Deion Branch
TE: Christian Fauria
RB: Corey Dillon

For the most part went back to their prior look but a massive improvement. Bucs previous uniforms were awful.

Reactions: Plecoptera
Not saying Amendola is Godwin but the group collectively was as good as this group. He had 2 of the best 4 TE's in the league + 2 good WR's. The TE's were the game changers.

Stallworth was a good 3rd option and the most dangerous with the ball in his hands. Welker was old in Denver and young on a ****** Miami team. Of course his best years were in NWE.
LOL

You don't sign an aging Brady to have a winning record if it doesn't come with a playoff birth. Terrible roster move if they don't make the playoffs and/or can't muster a winning record in year 1. You likely don't get an improvement trajectory as he ages even more.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
You don't sign an aging Brady to have a winning record if it doesn't come with a playoff birth. Terrible roster move if they don't make the playoffs and/or can't muster a winning record in year 1. You likely don't get an improvement trajectory as he ages even more.
Bruce Arians could be on a hotseat real quick if the Buccaneers go 8-8 and don't make the Playoffs.

VN Store

Back