Talking Watches with Volnation

This is a retirement gift to me, by me... lose the numbers, don't need a lot of feedback with respect to the exact time.
0607180w_LRG_rgb_Web.png

I have worn the same Gshock for a decade+. I think I want to go to a smart watch, but want something rugged that I don’t have to worry about breaking or getting wet… I’m outside a lot. I’m surprised Apple hasn’t come out with a rugged version of the Applewatch

I have worn the same Gshock for a decade+. I think I want to go to a smart watch, but want something rugged that I don’t have to worry about breaking or getting wet… I’m outside a lot. I’m surprised Apple hasn’t come out with a rugged version of the Applewatch
I'm very rough with watches. I bought the otter box case for the Apple Watch. I've had it going on a year and it's been fine.

Reactions: ACvol3
I couldn't find a thread discussing Galaxy 4 watches so I thought I'd try this one. Anyone have one?

Have a Citizen Ecodrive and some old watches from depression era my grandad gave me.

My daily is Tissot PRS 1853 Chrono. Not most expensive but, very nice as a daily wearer.
Deep blue makes a quality watch for the money. Just make sure to use a discount code. There is almost always one available. 20220106_135652.jpg

I’m looking for a good watch that can hold up with my work day. I’m in construction. So nothing too nice though. It’s gonna get banged up.

I've been happy with this one. Great build quality and movement. Brand gets some heat for questionable marketing and such, but I don't really care about that. I will concede their retail prices are high, so buy second hand or from an ad. In my experience they will deal.20220122_150735.jpg

VN Store

Back