Talking Watches with Volnation

Richemont will be holding an online iteration of Watches & Wonders (formerly SIHH) this Saturday, April 25th. Given Rolex/Patek/Tudor eschewing their 2020 introductions and the obvious death of Baselworld set in stone last week, this will be the closest anyone gets to a large-scale new release exhibition for quite some time.
It’s definitely done for. A shame. Had been around over a century.

Business News: Baselworld Cancels 2021 Show - HODINKEE

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
So my G Shock/Compass watch idea from a several months ago got killed by Covid. There's no reason to put money into something like that right now. Since things reopened the parks are packed and I'm mostly staying away.

Instead I've decided I want a good everyday watch that will be just as good for casual wear and work. My job is business dress minus the tie. I've zeroed in on this one.

81f0z9y-NaL._UL1500_.jpg
Thoughts?

So my G Shock/Compass watch idea from a several months ago got killed by Covid. There's no reason to put money into something like that right now. Since things reopened the parks are packed and I'm mostly staying away.

Instead I've decided I want a good everyday watch that will be just as good for casual wear and work. My job is business dress minus the tie. I've zeroed in on this one.

View attachment 285358
Thoughts?
I love the colors. If I wore a watch I would definitely consider this one, nice design.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
I love the colors. If I wore a watch I would definitely consider this one, nice design.
You got to throw in some orange when you can. I'm a little worried it's a little to casual for my typical "business casual" attire.

Reactions: MAD
Does anyone know the best way to remove a link from this watch? Looked up some videos online, but I’m afraid I’ll damage it doing it the way they showed. No stores are doing it around me because of covid so I’m on my own.

Attachments

• 862FE9BF-5E22-41CF-90B4-F31864FF73AD.jpeg
    862FE9BF-5E22-41CF-90B4-F31864FF73AD.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • 9DB03BF5-0435-43AA-9F18-0091B3AD5389.jpeg
    9DB03BF5-0435-43AA-9F18-0091B3AD5389.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
Does anyone know the best way to remove a link from this watch? Looked up some videos online, but I’m afraid I’ll damage it doing it the way they showed. No stores are doing it around me because of covid so I’m on my own.
Push the pins out with something that has a point about the size of a toothpick.

Looks great, congrats on the new watch.
The big second hand is actually the second hand for the chronograph and not the regular watch. When the chronograph is off it doesn't move. That will take some getting used to. But all in all I'm pleased.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back