Talking Watches with Volnation

ACvol3

I have worn the same Gshock for a decade+. I think I want to go to a smart watch, but want something rugged that I don’t have to worry about breaking or getting wet… I’m outside a lot. I’m surprised Apple hasn’t come out with a rugged version of the Applewatch

YankeeVol

This is the way
I have worn the same Gshock for a decade+. I think I want to go to a smart watch, but want something rugged that I don’t have to worry about breaking or getting wet… I’m outside a lot. I’m surprised Apple hasn’t come out with a rugged version of the Applewatch
I'm very rough with watches. I bought the otter box case for the Apple Watch. I've had it going on a year and it's been fine.

2EastTnVols

Have a Citizen Ecodrive and some old watches from depression era my grandad gave me.

My daily is Tissot PRS 1853 Chrono. Not most expensive but, very nice as a daily wearer.
Deep blue makes a quality watch for the money. Just make sure to use a discount code. There is almost always one available. 20220106_135652.jpg

2EastTnVols

I've been happy with this one. Great build quality and movement. Brand gets some heat for questionable marketing and such, but I don't really care about that. I will concede their retail prices are high, so buy second hand or from an ad. In my experience they will deal. 20220122_150735.jpg

VN Store