Talk to us about (version 9.0)

I grew up on Tennessee football, and two of my favorite wide receivers were Larry Seivers and Richmond Flowers. If the football was within 5 yards of them, they would somehow manage to make the catch. Another good one was Stanley Morgan. I don't know if you have covered Flowers or Morgan in your posts, I have only seen episodes 8 and 9. Didn't know you were doing this. I'll have to go check the first 7.

I grew up on Tennessee football, and two of my favorite wide receivers were Larry Seivers and Richmond Flowers. If the football was within 5 yards of them, they would somehow manage to make the catch. Another good one was Stanley Morgan. I don't know if you have covered Flowers or Morgan in your posts, I have only seen episodes 8 and 9. Didn't know you were doing this. I'll have to go check the first 7.

I have yet to cover either, but we've got a lot of time (a few weeks yet, lol) until kickoff. So far, there's only one reserved spot (the third week in April), and that particular episode of TTUA is gonna be a day early. Pretty sure we'll get to Mr. Flowers and Mr. Morgan!!! Thanks for the additions to the list!!!

Reactions: bigorangepoppa
Larry Seivers had some of the best hands I've ever seen on a receiver. As macrovol said, if the ball was near him, he caught it. Along with the YouTube videos, another great catch I remember was against Auburn when he went up between two DBs and hauled in a touchdown. I think that was in 1975 or 1976. I was so disappointed when he didn't make it in the NFL after being an All-American WR. I thought he was as good or better than Roger Carr, a Colts WR that I also liked during that time period. Still, an absolute legend for the Big Orange.

Reactions: DeusExMachina

VN Store

Back