Talk me off the ledge

Just glancing at the schedule, it looks like Houston is the only top 25 team Cinci has played all year

To me when it come to the tourney every team has to play somebody so brackets does not mean nothing to me. If you are good then go out and prove it and everything else will take care of itself. Just think about other teams fans that are in the south region that sees Tennessee setting there and saying damn , we dont want to play them and we got screwed.
Well said.

Go ahead and jump.

That's how I feel. Christ 29-5 and you'd think we were the shittiest team in basketball. We beat Kentucky just yesterday and the season is over because of today's performance. Good god this place is a basketcase. If we play like we did just YESTERDAY we have as good of a shot as any to cut down the nets in Minneapolis. Hell the zags lost to pepperdine, north Carolina lost to Duke, and Virginia was knocked out by Florida state early as hell in the acc tourney. Let's get a grip on reality, this is an elite, experienced vols basketball team that can beat anyone on any given night. Rant over

Reactions: Lurker and tn4elvis
That's how I feel. Christ 29-5 and you'd think we were the shittiest team in basketball. We beat Kentucky just yesterday and the season is over because of today's performance. Good god this place is a basketcase. If we play like we did just YESTERDAY we have as good of a shot as any to cut down the nets in Minneapolis. Hell the zags lost to pepperdine, north Carolina lost to Duke, and Virginia was knocked out by Florida state early as hell in the acc tourney. Let's get a grip on reality, this is an elite, experienced vols basketball team that can beat anyone on any given night. Rant over
Good post.We just have to be ready to play every game.

Reactions: Giveem6
Don't have to mess with Duke and Zion until the final game.

Everyone else in the field is beatable.

Climb down.

Great draw. Virginia is easy. Purdue is soft. We too nasty for them.

Columbus followed by Louisville. Cinny has no D, so that isn't too bad.

And we get to warm up with Colgate. Crest beat them in the regular season.

I think it was Aquafresh, but whatever 😂

Is colgate’s Mascot a dentist?
2abe2384352810875034383fcf2b3d04.jpg

If Colgate beats UT, I'm headed to the damn ledge myself. Surely we can't screw things up that badly.

If that happens, then the team and staff are mentally hungover from SECCG. Inexcusable if this occurs.

Yeah, I'm not really worried about Colgate either. They are good from the 3 and will need it to stay in the game. I just don't see them having much luck inside against us or being able to keep our guys out of the paint. Just looking at them, they don't really look to have any strong physical players like we do. We're going to bully them down low through physical play.

Don't worry about Cincy, we gotta play Colgate. Cincy might even lose their game.

Yea I don't worry about the home court advantage. I just think they are a tough good championship team.

I think they are the best 6 or 7 seed which means they got screwed with their seeding
I'd rather play Cincy than any of those ACC teams (Syracuse, Florida State) Glad we aren't in that region.

Reactions: HighWaterVol

VN Store

Back