Taliban Taking Over Afghanistan - Does anyone care?

Do you care?

• No

Votes: 40 23.8%
  • Hell No

Votes: 47 28.0%
  • Yes, we should invade and send in Troops

Votes: 24 14.3%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 57 33.9%

• Total voters
Welcome to Bidenville, human infrastructure.
3500.jpg

He could have chosen an orderly exit, but Biden chose to surrender.
You called it "surrendering and cutting and running." You clearly wish we were still there. He screwed the pooch. Your thought process is worse then his terrible actions bc of adopted it would have been far worse for Americans then his ****** exit. He could have done better. A lot better. We should have been gone decades ago.

The Daily Mail is reporting:

There have been multiple reports of military planes arriving at Bagram airbase in Afghanistan, just hours after images emerged showing that power was restored to the base for the first time since US forces evacuated the stronghold in July.​

At least Neville Chamberlain was sane when he was in charge.

I have confidence in the American people to right the wrongs of the 2020 election in 2022 and 2024 and restore some global credibility back to America.

EXCLUSIVE: Maj Gen Ordered 50+ Evacuees off One of Last Flights out of Kabul to Make Room for Taliban Souvenir

In what’s been described as a photo that “may become an enduring memory of the end of the U.S. war in Afghanistan,” Maj. Gen. Christopher Donahue walks toward a C-17 transport plane at the airport in Kabul, Afghanistan, the last US military member who had boots on Afghan soil.

In a number of articles penned in the following days, Donahue is characterized as “uniquely qualified” for that moment in time and generally depicted as a humble, understated leader of his division.

Unfortunately, everything isn’t quite as it may seem. During the last hours of the evacuation, according to troops under his command and as documented by photographs and witness statements, Donahue ordered all of the passengers aboard a C-17 transport plane to disembark so he could have a souvenir loaded onto the plane. That souvenir, or “war trophy,” was an inoperable Taliban-owned Toyota Hilux with a fully operational Russian ZU-23 anti-aircraft autocannon mounted in the bed. Once the Hilux was loaded passengers were allowed back on the plane, but, of course, there wasn’t room for all of them. According to troops on the scene, at least 50 people and perhaps as many as 100 people were left at Kabul to make room for the Hilux.

It is believed that many of those left behind have been or will be killed by the Taliban, in part because of information allegedly provided to Taliban commanders by Donahue himself. We already know that he was in direct contact with Taliban commanders that day; Gen. Frank McKenzie, commander of the US Central Command, said in a press briefing that:

EXCLUSIVE: Maj Gen Ordered 50+ Evacuees off One of Last Flights out of Kabul to Make Room for Taliban Souvenir

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

In what’s been described as a photo that “may become an enduring memory of the end of the U.S. war in Afghanistan,” Maj. Gen. Christopher Donahue walks toward a C-17 transport plane at the airport in Kabul, Afghanistan, the last US military member who had boots on Afghan soil.

In a number of articles penned in the following days, Donahue is characterized as “uniquely qualified” for that moment in time and generally depicted as a humble, understated leader of his division.

Unfortunately, everything isn’t quite as it may seem. During the last hours of the evacuation, according to troops under his command and as documented by photographs and witness statements, Donahue ordered all of the passengers aboard a C-17 transport plane to disembark so he could have a souvenir loaded onto the plane. That souvenir, or “war trophy,” was an inoperable Taliban-owned Toyota Hilux with a fully operational Russian ZU-23 anti-aircraft autocannon mounted in the bed. Once the Hilux was loaded passengers were allowed back on the plane, but, of course, there wasn’t room for all of them. According to troops on the scene, at least 50 people and perhaps as many as 100 people were left at Kabul to make room for the Hilux.

It is believed that many of those left behind have been or will be killed by the Taliban, in part because of information allegedly provided to Taliban commanders by Donahue himself. We already know that he was in direct contact with Taliban commanders that day; Gen. Frank McKenzie, commander of the US Central Command, said in a press briefing that:

I hope this isn't true.

I found it interesting that the Lt Col that trashed the military brass and was arrested also trashed Trump & family all the while taking in money from his "go fund me" campaign. Apparently he couldn't just trash the military without trashing Trump too. We'll see how this works out for him.

MAGA donors who freed Lt Col Stuart Scheller slam him for negative comments on Trump

He trashed a lot of people besides Trump and I saw nothing he posted that wasn't a valid opinion or true.

He trashed a lot of people besides Trump and I saw nothing he posted that wasn't a valid opinion or true.
Yeah he appealed to a few Fox news prime time people and his parents even sang his song which caused conservatives to appeal for his release and start a go fund me page for him. The maga bunch that raised a lot of money now feels betrayed. This is probably not going to end well for the Lt Col.

Yeah he appealed to a few Fox news prime time people and his parents even sang his song which caused conservatives to appeal for his release and start a go fund me page for him. The maga bunch that raised a lot of money now feels betrayed. This is probably not going to end well for the Lt Col.

They shouldn't feel betrayed at all.

Reactions: tntar heel
How were they fed a false story?
Good point, more like a slanted story that only told one side of the man. People were led down a story line and led to believe this man was a hero and being wrongly persecuted for speaking up against the current regime while at the same time trashing their conservative leader and greasing his palms on their behalf. I have only spent my money on AOC's grandmother this year.

Good point, more like a slanted story that only told one side of the man. People were led down a story line and led to believe this man was a hero and being wrongly persecuted for speaking up against the current regime while at the same time trashing their conservative leader and greasing his palms on their behalf. I have only spent my money on AOC's grandmother this year.

Anyone feeling betrayed is a snowflake, the guy said nothing untrue (IDK if Mattis is gay or not) and didn't hide his opinions regardless of political party. He really didn't trash Trump anyway.

Anyone feeling betrayed is a snowflake, the guy said nothing untrue (IDK if Mattis is gay or not) and didn't hide his opinions regardless of political party. He really didn't trash Trump anyway.
You apparently know a lot more about this guy than I do. I don't know squat about him other than the blips that I see on the news here and there and what Fox wanted me to see.

You apparently know a lot more about this guy than I do. I don't know squat about him other than the blips that I see on the news here and there and what Fox wanted me to see.

All I know is from the article you linked and the links that went to his posts from it. I read them all.

VN Store

Back