Taliban Taking Over Afghanistan - Does anyone care?

Do you care?

• No

Votes: 40 23.8%
  • Hell No

Votes: 47 28.0%
  • Yes, we should invade and send in Troops

Votes: 24 14.3%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 57 33.9%

• Total voters
Can’t remember who on here (maybe EL) said “but no American lives have been lost”. Anyone without partisan blinders on could see it was inevitable something was gonna happen.
I feel bad for the US servicemen and their families, this didn’t have to happen. A lot of deadly decisions were made by the Administration and I hope someone or whoever is held accountable. Bet your ass, even though Biden says the buck stops with him, he’ll lay blame on others and people will lose their jobs over this shitshow.

Matt Viser (@mviser) Tweeted:
Reps. Seth Moulton (D-MA) and Peter Meijer (R-MI) after a secret visit to Kabul that has infuriated some officials at the Pentagon and the State Department: "Washington should be ashamed of the position we put our service members in, but they represent the best in America.” https://t.co/AloMowUMJ5

Oh but EL saying that kamala krushing it.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Can’t remember who on here (maybe EL) said “but no American lives have been lost”. Anyone without partisan blinders on could see it was inevitable something was gonna happen.
I feel bad for the US servicemen and their families, this didn’t have to happen. A lot of deadly decisions were made by the Administration and I hope someone or whoever is held accountable. Bet your ass, even though Biden says the buck stops with him, he’ll lay blame on others and people will lose their jobs over this shitshow.

It was inevitable as soon Biden effed up the withdrawal.

It is the Wild West over there. Constant test of who is the biggest badass wannabe over there, even if you assume the Taliban wanted to esxort us all out safely, they never had the ability to guarantee such a thing.

This should absolutely end our adventures in nation-building.
58,281 servicemen were killed in Vietnam, over 300k wounded. We didn't learn then, and we never will. A suicide bombing that kills 12, or 20, or 30 soldiers is not going to change the calculus.

That, plus (let's be real) there are certain powerful vested interests that benefit from it.

58,281 servicemen were killed in Vietnam, over 300k wounded. We didn't learn then, and we never will. A suicide bombing that kills 12, or 20, or 30 soldiers is not going to change the calculus.

That, plus (let's be real) there are certain powerful vested interests that benefit from it.
Sadly you are right.

Nikki Haley, other Republicans Call For Biden's Resignation or Impeachment After Attack At Kabul Airport

'Joe Biden has blood on his hands,' Rep. Elise Stefanik said

A long list of GOP politicians are calling for President Biden to either be impeached or resign from office after the deadly attack on Harmid Karzai International Airport in Afghanistan.

Nikki Haley, former ambassador to the United Nations, called for Biden's resignation but worried about leaving Vice President Kamala Harris in charge.

"Should Biden step down or be removed for his handling of Afghanistan? Yes," she tweeted. "But that would leave us with Kamala Harris which would be ten times worse. God help us."

"If President Trump can be impeached over a phone call, then the time has come to IMPEACH Biden for gross negligence in Afghanistan," said Rep. Ronny Jackson, R-Texas.

Nikki Haley, other Republicans call for Biden's resignation or impeachment after attack at Kabul airport

That’s plain stupid

VN Store

Back