The 2nd career adventures of Yankee

Messed around and got a hat trick on my day off. 2 new, 1 used.

Had 2 lined up and a customer I had helped just randomly came back in.

I’m still a noob to this adulting thing, so take it easy on me. Will be upgrading the wife to a SUV in the next few months. Are there any benefits to paying off her current car before potentially trading it in?

Picking a random thread to put this in. @tn4elvis I think you work at a ford dealer. Are you having trouble getting parts in on auto repairs at your shop i.e. collision repair? Got ran off the road sunday night by someone texting and driving. I hit the right front of my f-150 on a telephone pole. Still waiting on an official estimate as of this morning, but they said it could be a while if parts are back ordered. Of course it has to be a roush truck, so it'll be parts ordered from both ford and roush. Initial estimate according to the carID link they sent me is around $16,200. But my adjuster hasn't been sent anything.

Picking a random thread to put this in. @tn4elvis I think you work at a ford dealer. Are you having trouble getting parts in on auto repairs at your shop i.e. collision repair? Got ran off the road sunday night by someone texting and driving. I hit the right front of my f-150 on a telephone pole. Still waiting on an official estimate as of this morning, but they said it could be a while if parts are back ordered. Of course it has to be a roush truck, so it'll be parts ordered from both ford and roush. Initial estimate according to the carID link they sent me is around $16,200. But my adjuster hasn't been sent anything.
Is the vehicle here at my shop

VN Store

Back