The 2nd career adventures of Yankee

Maybe a little bit. But if you are willing to drive it should be close price wise.All the rebates and incentives are based on the zip code that you live in.

Thanks. I look forward to actually looking for it as a buyer instead of looking them up on occasion and wishing that day was today hah!

Reactions: tn4elvis
Got a question for any dealers on here. We have thought about getting a little bigger vehicle sometime soon, maybe a Rav 4 or CRV. My wife bought a new 2018 Honda Civic in May 2018. She was hit in Feb. 2019 in an accident that was not her fault and it was fixed.

I’m not sure how much she owes, believe she pays $374 per month. We know we would be upside down, so what would be our options, if any?

Also, we live in Morristown if any of you are close.

We are looking at a 2018 CRV EX-L AWD. Fully loaded. leather, sunroof, all the electronic upgrades...power lift gate, memory seats, etc. 18,000 miles. Trade-in is still 25K range. We were quotes $27,500 bottom dollar retail. About 1K under top KBB. The CRV is the top selling SUV in the market by far above everything else. The Civic has a strong re-sale as well. So, as long as it was still in top condition and fairly low miles when she got hit, you won't fair out too bad.
By comparison, the CR-V EX-L with 3000 miles under average for the model year is sitting right around 86% of new purchase value. not many vehicles will do that, and a Civic should be another that would.

Thanks. I look forward to actually looking for it as a buyer instead of looking them up on occasion and wishing that day was today hah!
Holler at me if I can help.This place is my escape from the car world but I couldn't resist this thread.Be glad to help you any time.

Reactions: zhangliao04
Nice. I'm in the Knoxville area. Wife and I both need cars, but we have to wait on a couple other things to happen before we can do that. Most likely the end of the year before we can buy. But, I already know that I want a mustang as my next car. We shall see if that happens, but I'm pretty set on it happening. Set on the GT and really like the performance package option. I really like how slick it looks in white, but not opposed to the metallic grey, either (but I have a black car now so I'm kinda looking to get away from the dark car color). Got any pointers/advice? I figure best time to buy is when they start bring out the next years model.
I ended up getting my GT w/ PP1 from a dealer in Indiana. The only other realistic option was down in Chattanooga. The only difference was color (I wanted Orange Fury and would have paid a little more for it, but it ended up being a better deal anyway). The one in TN was that Ruby Red

I ended up getting my GT w/ PP1 from a dealer in Indiana. The only other realistic option was down in Chattanooga. The only difference was color (I wanted Orange Fury and would have paid a little more for it, but it ended up being a better deal anyway). The one in TN was that Ruby Red

Do you like the PP1? Did you ever think about the PP2? Also, did you have to drive to Indiana or did they send it to a place in Knoxville?

Didn’t know they had electric versions. She likes the one attached.

My wife wants red, too. She really likes the red on the Mazda CX-5. But yeah, the Kona comes in an all electric version as well. May have to go outside of TN to get it right now, though.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the car. I did not as it was already expensive enough lol.

They drove it here (Clarksville).

Hah hear that! I'm sure I don't need the magnetic dampening that comes with the PP2. This won't be for racing. I just love the Mustang.

VN Store

Back