Tailgating for Basketball?

Rabidvol44

Sick'em Smokey
I know everyone loves to Tailgate for Football games. I want to open a thread for that has ideas of what people do before basketball games.
So here it is!
Whats up folks?
What are your Basketball traditions?

Go VOLSSSSSSSSSSS!:rock2:

I like to get to the game on time. If I'm hungry, I'll grab a Petro and a diet soda before tipoff.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: cardvolfan
Got drunk and sat on the couch to watch the game tonight. My lame version of tailgating

We’ve been staying at the Graduate and walking to the games the last few times I’ve gone with my wife and/or friends. We have pregamed at Saloon 16 and then walked over to TBA from there. It’s been a very fun atmosphere for the bigger conference games and weekend games, so we will probably continue that as our basketball “tailgate”.

We’ve been staying at the Graduate and walking to the games the last few times I’ve gone with my wife and/or friends. We have pregamed at Saloon 16 and then walked over to TBA from there. It’s been a very fun atmosphere for the bigger conference games and weekend games, so we will probably continue that as our basketball “tailgate”.
Out of curiosity, how has your experience been at the Graduate, per se?

Out of curiosity, how has your experience been at the Graduate, per se?
I’ve always had a great time there and we’ve always had great service. Perfect location, walking distance to games and strip bars. Football weekends are definitely on the pricey side, but we normally get the king suite and split with a few friends.

Reactions: cardvolfan

VN Store

Back