Tailgate Time for BYU (invitation and heads up)

OrngeJuiceJones

Its almost here guys, and i am doing my annual tailgate and have decided on BYU September 7th. I will be in g10 and I'd like to extend an invite to Volnation members, football, basketball and baseball forum users, forums which i often post (and make many mad). I Will keep in touch as it gets closer, as to exact plans like I did for Bristol VT game, Cal, UCLA, and other games. THIS IS ALSO AN OPEN INVITE TO BYU FANS! Any of you who may be lurking, or heading to Knoxville, this is for you also. I will have food, adult beverages, regular beverages and some snacks, no charge. Tips though, are welcome(and appreciated). Not trying to make money, just wanna talk some sports, laugh alot and have fun. Kickoff is 7pm and I'd like to start near 2pm and go until close to 6pm to allow time for people to get to their seats for pregame. More to come...

Last edited:
If I could be there, I would take you up on this amazing party offer. Maybe in the future.
Thank you for the invite. Sounds perfect.

I may have to work that weekend but if not, I’ll come up and swing by. Thanks for the invitation!

Appreciate the invite. Planning to attend that game. Will do my best to stop by. Please keep us posted on details.

Its almost here guys, and i am doing my annual tailgate and have decided on BYU September 7th. I will be in g10 and I'd like to extend an invite to Volnation members, football, basketball and baseball forum users, forums which i often post (and make many mad). I Will keep in touch as it gets closer, as to exact plans like I did for Bristol VT game, Cal, UCLA, and other games. THIS IS ALSO AN OPEN INVITE TO BYU FANS! Any of you who may be lurking, or heading to Knoxville, this is for you also. I will have food, adult beverages, regular beverages and some snacks, no charge. Tips though, are welcome(and appreciated). Not trying to make money, just wanna talk some sports, laugh alot and have fun. Kickoff is 7pm and I'd like to start near 2pm and go until close to 6pm to allow time for people to get to their seats for pregame. More to come...

A really excellent way to help enjoy a a football game. Would love to be there and see you! Have one for me! (one of whatever, I think I can handle just one of nearly anything, well almost anything)

This is what Volnation is all about! Tailgating is one of my favorite parts of the day. I love when we tailgate and share food and stories amongst each other.

Reactions: grandpa
This is what it's all about. I would love to see more of this spirit across Volnation. Thanks for doing your part, if I'm able to drive the 10 hours for that game, I'll definitely stop by and bring some stuff to share.

You know I'm in, buddy. My dad will be tagging along as well.

Mormons can’t have caffeine or alcohol so you should only bring CapriSun.

Ok, I'm going to look pretty dumb, and I am getting up there in age; but where is G10?

VN Store

Back