Tabb to return against UTM.

It'll be good for him to see some good minutes before we get to the old spice. 2 game prep.

were sooo deep at the 2 and 3 spot.. is he going to get Wooldrige's minutes or what ??

Woolridge started and he should continue to get plenty of minutes. He would've had alot more minutes against UTC if he didn't get into foul trouble.

He's going to get some of Daniel West's minutes. Honestly, I don't know what the difference is between not letting him play on Saturday but announcing he will on a Sunday and missing a game in the process when obviously no new information would come in 24 hours on a Sunday.

Maybe as a threat to the team (the newcomers especially) over off the court stuff.

He's going to get some of Daniel West's minutes. Honestly, I don't know what the difference is between not letting him play on Saturday but announcing he will on a Sunday and missing a game in the process when obviously no new information would come in 24 hours on a Sunday.

Maybe as a threat to the team (the newcomers especially) over off the court stuff.

How can he get West's minutes if West isn't eligible? Do you mean minutes he would have been getting?

yea id say Tabbs minutes will be decided by his play at the point. Pearl would love to be able to have Tabb play 10 very effective minutes at point to give Maze a breather and a few minutes here and there at the 2. If Tabb doesnt play as well at the point though as were all hoping then he may not get many minutes at all because i dont see him moving ahead of 2. Hopson/Tatum 3. J.P./Renaldo.

yeah i cant see tabb being in the top two spots for the 2/3 position.. too much talent there..
he's gonna have to learn to play point!!
hopefully he'll be effective..
i bet he's gonna be nervous since he's never played it before..

yea probably a little bit but i have a feeing pearl probably has been having him practice at the point for awhile. especially since west was ruled ineligible which has been over a month so im sure hes seen plenty of practice time at the point. we dont need him to be great just not turn the ball over and ditribute, he doesnt even need to really worry about his offensive game considering the other 4 offensive threats that will be in the game aong with him.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

yeah.. he doesnt need to worry about scoring too much.. just play great D, rebound, and hit his free throws.. and knock down the open three when he gets the chance.. Pretty much, i see him as being the big upgrade backup PG from Howell .. which is great

im not really worried about his 3 point shooting. when he first got to k town his shot was pretty ugly he was just a defensive speacialiast. but he has definetely worked on his O and his defense is still the best in the league. so he is definetely a much upgraded and needed backup to jordan.

good, i'm glad to hear this. i don't like seeing JP play the point, hes to tall, and i definetly dont like the idead af a walk on playing, so hopefully Tabb will be able to come in and give bobby a break for 10-12 minutes a game and not turn the ball over and the defense of course will be great

exactly i really dont want to see J.P playing minutes at the point. i think this team will reach its full potential if J.P is at the 3 and Tabb can play significant minutes at the 1. And watching J.P play the other night at the 3 he looked REALLY good. His offensive game has definetely improved tremendously and i think his full potential can be reached at the 3 and not the 1. So definetely if Tabb can play the 1 and leave J.P to play major minutes at the 3 i think this team will benefit tremendously and reach its full potential.

If he can give us 10-12 minutes a game, not turn it over, and play good on-ball D (which is the strength of his game), I honestly don't care if he ever takes a shot. We have plenty of guys who can score. As in, pretty much every scholarship player on the roster. That being said, as Justin pointed out, he has, historically, been a pretty solid 3-point shooter.

exactly, i dont care if he scores a single point as long as he dnt turn the ball over, distributes, and plays good D (which we all know he can) then i think he'll be just fine as our backup PG. and JP will benefit tremendously if tabb can play 1 so JP can get all his minutes at the 3, definetely his stronges position.

VN Store

Back