T shirt idea: “the New Neyland: we’ve got balls”

Maxim

I miss the plane tracking✈️
I love the grassroots effort to get frustrations heard. This is as legendary as the Schiano protests and the Kiffin couches.

We are Tennessee. We are in charge.

Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat
That’s what is ridiculous about the people that are defending the idiots throwing stuff, they were hitting our band ,cheerleaders etc…………. People wearing orange.

Yet we have people on here saying that’s just big boy college football and it was really no big deal. What that small number of fans did was inexcusable.

Reactions: Keefus
Been a Vol fan for a lot of years, and sadly, this is the most heartbreaking behavior I have ever seen from the fans in the stands. Sitting at home watching the game, I completely agree that the refs replay ruling was terrible. From all the replays shown, it seemed evident that the ball clearly was past the line to make. It is repeated in every game I have ever watched, it's not where the body makes contact with the ground, it's where the ball is when said contact is made. That being said, still the most classless thing I have ever seen from Tennessee fans. You can be assured there will be repercussions for what transpired last night. One other thing, watching the highlights of Auburn-Arkansas, it seems the SEC refs earned their reputation for poor officiating yesterday.

Reactions: AstonRoyal
Why not just give away t-shirts that say “im a bottle throwing redneck” so when it happens again everyone will know who’s ass to whip.

Reactions: etsuvol13
It was a bad look but it will be forgotten in a few weeks
No it will not be forgotten in a few weeks. Sankey will not let this go and we will be made an example thereof. See his Statement. Furthermore we may play our game against GA in an empty stadium.

I'm not sure this is a good idea for a tee shirt. Color would be red and black. Or black and gold. Or blue and white. Back would be: They're just little dimpled yellow balls.

69270740.jpg

VN Store

Back