Syrian Kurds are close to declaring Independence

M

Many of the Kurds I'm reading on Twitter are happy the Turks are going after the PKK

What do you thimk is gonna happen when our Kurdish brothers-in-arms have no choice but to abandon the 12000 Isis prisoners?

It will just give cover for indiscriminate killing.

What do you thimk is gonna happen when our Kurdish brothers-in-arms have no choice but to abandon the 12000 Isis prisoners?

Funny side story about that...

I ran a detainee camp over in Iraq during our fun times there. I got to talking with one of the interpreters who told me "Kurds wouldn't be very busy if they ran this place."

I asked how come.

"Because there wouldn't be any detainees left..."

Reactions: tennvols77
Then him commenting on an article from a newspaper is a far cry from this absurd Normandy claim.
It was what he said. Here. Good luck figuring out what that trash idiot is trying to say after he realizes he screwed up with his stupid rambling. He is a complete and utter embarrassment to the Republic.

Reactions: luthervol
What some of you morons that keep frothing at the mouth keep missing is this Turkish incursion has been in the works since August. Not that the news is going to report on that now. But they did at the time, page 38 news probably and missed by everyone on here.

More US troops could go to Syria to help reduce tensions with Turkey - CNNPolitics

US, Turkish troops launch joint 'safe zone' operation in northeast Syria

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Now, talks broke down over the "depth" of the security zone on the Syrian border. Turkey wanted 40 kilometers, we wanted 10 kilometers. Turkey basically said "**** you, we're going in since we can't come to an agreement" and pulled out of the talks.

Trump pulled our troops out for safety reasons prior to the Turks rolling in. Whether you idiots want to recognize it or not, Turkey was going in. You don't think we didn't notice 10,000 Turkish troops across the border making preparations to go into Syria? We knew they were going in to set up that buffer zone.

What did you expect us to do? Threaten to go to war with a NATO Alliance member over their security concerns? Put our troops in harm's way protecting one of our allies against another Treaty ally?

There were no good options here. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. He keeps our troops with the SDF, he would get accused of putting them in danger and provoking an ally. He removes them, he gets accused of being a coward and getting played by Turkey.

He made a decision. Probably the best decision that could have been made given the circumstances.

It was what he said. Here. Good luck figuring out what that trash idiot is trying to say after he realizes he screwed up with his stupid rambling. He is a complete and utter embarrassment to the Republic.

Good grief, you really aren't smart enough to actually listen to what he said. All you heard was "weren't with us at Normandy" and went all apeshit crying like you liberals usually do.

You just want to be offended by anything the man says regardless of context. I understand that. It's childish, but understandable.

Good grief, you really aren't smart enough to actually listen to what he said. All you heard was "weren't with us at Normandy" and went all apeshit crying like you liberals usually do.

You just want to be offended by anything the man says regardless of context. I understand that. It's childish, but understandable.
I'm not sure how you can spin that any other way, but I'm curious how you guys will do so.

I'm not sure how you can spin that any other way, but I'm curious how you guys will do so.

How about listening for a change instead of waiting to be offended like you normally do?

Even the article is misleading. Trump didn't say that. A newspaper article wrote that and he quoted it.

"Kurds are fighting for their land." Even added a "just that you understand."

Quoted the "powerful" article. Even attributed it with "they" mentioned several different battles.

Then said "but they're there to help us with their land and that's a different thing."

Commented on them fighting for their land. Quoted article. Changed back to his comments. I really don't know why this is so complicated for you and others.

Except the "I want to be offended over everything he says" attitude and looking for whatever you can to screech about.

Reactions: 37L1
How about listening for a change instead of waiting to be offended like you normally do?

Even the article is misleading. Trump didn't say that. A newspaper article wrote that and he quoted it.

Quoted the "powerful" article. Even attributed it with "they" mentioned several different battles.

Then said "but they're there to help us with their land and that's a different thing."

Commented on them fighting for their land. Quoted article. Changed back to his comments. I really don't know why this is so complicated for you and others.

Except the "I want to be offended over everything he says" attitude and looking for whatever you can to screech about.
So he quoted a misleading article and twisted it for his idiotic rant. Surprise.

He said what he said. "But they are there to help us with their land, and that's a different thing."

Then he blows smoke out of his own worthless ass. He didn't want to say he abandoned an ally. He's not going to speak poorly of Edrogan.

More lies, constant ****ing lies. People are saying we did the right thing. ********.

Then he blows smoke out of his own worthless ass. He didn't want to say he abandoned an ally. He's not going to speak poorly of Edrogan. .

I see you don't want to comment on the other post I made. Because obviously it makes your ranting look absurd.

Reactions: tennvols77
I see you don't want to comment on the other post I made. Because obviously it makes your ranting look absurd.
It is obvious. Somebody stroked Trump's ego, and he pulled troops. It was either Putin or Erdogan. And he is absolutely a coward. Trump abandoned an ally, and left them for dead. Not the first time he has done it, and it won't be the last. In the process he is destroying our reputation as a beacon of democracy and freedom, all in the desire for his own quest of proto-fascism.

It is obvious. Somebody stroked Trump's ego, and he pulled troops. It was either Putin or Erdogan. And he is absolutely a coward. Trump abandoned an ally, and left them for dead. Not the first time he has done it, and it won't be the last. In the process he is destroying our reputation as a beacon of democracy and freedom, all in the desire for his own quest of proto-fascism.

So the Pinkos are now Hawks? What a strange world we live in today.

You aren’t even grasping at straws anymore. Grasping at reality if you read the whole conversation and try to spin it in a way that isn’t complete horse$&@$

Was abandoning the Kurds a good thing for American interests? Mind you, the troops are not coming home. They will continue to receive combat pay.

lol. That's funny. What the hell is Presidential material anymore? That got thrown out the window several administrations back.
Continuums, degrees?
Who was the last presidential president and how do you make that determination?
Is it that they are either 100% presidential or 0% presidential?

Was abandoning the Kurds a good thing for American interests? Mind you, the troops are not coming home. They will continue to receive combat pay.

No worse than putting our troops in the middle of a fight between two of our allies. As I said, there were no good choices.

I suppose it could go down like that. Although I imagine that there will be a narrative by Turkey/Russia after the "buffer zone" is established, that "We're not killing Kurds, we are clearing out the former Islamic State detainees.".

VN Store

Back