Syria attack: Activists says dozens, including children, killed by gas

I just don't know what we do to make sure subsonic missiles can get thru these days? Yall have any ideas? EMP pulse? Or radar jamming?

They fly lower than snake ****, terrain mask and can be programmed to go around known aerial defenses. Even moving at subsonic speeds, 600 MPH is still moving pretty fast.

Read that they have S400’s but how effective are they going to be against a JAASM or Tomahawk? Come cruising in at 10kft MSL sure they can indeed light you up. Low altitude interdiction? Would they even have enough acquisition time to get a launch off?

That's what ibwas asking right above you. My whole family is USAF..so I know how we used to do it...not sure how we get past defenses now.

105 total fires amongst all allies.

All hit their targets and no fatalities....(civilian I assume)

Read that they have S400’s but how effective are they going to be against a JAASM or Tomahawk? Come cruising in at 10kft MSL sure they can indeed light you up. Low altitude interdiction? Would they even have enough acquisition time to get a launch off?

Short answer is yes, but I don't think they have any s400 battery's within range unless some were moved to the area within the last couple of months......but we getting a little beyond my expertise lol.

Short answer is yes, but I don't think they have any s400 battery's within range unless some were moved to the area within the last couple of months......but we getting a little beyond my expertise lol.

The radar on an S400 battery is good enough to acquire and fire on a subsonic Tomahawk flying NOE? I had no idea, I thought they were designed for a more classic target engagement.

I watched this lib lady try to grill Nikki Haley...who is pretty smart and hot btw...kept asking her why We didn't completely destroy all of Syria's military, why We didn't take away their ability to wage war, etc...she asked the same question 4 different ways and Haley just kept telling her...we were there to remove their ability to use chemical weapons. We took out factories, research bldgs, warehouses known to store chemicals etc...finally after the 4th or 5th time she asked the same question, Nikki said "look, we weren't trying to go to war with Syria, or Russia. We were trying to send the message that they will not use ch3mical weapons on their own people again." I wanted so bad for her to ask that beeyatch if she had a son, or a nephew or cousin about 18 or 20 years old??? Then asks her if she wanted to send them off to die in a desert halfway around the world interfering in a civil war that was none of our business to begin with. Crazy to see liberal media acting like we didn't kill ENOUGH people or tear up ENOUGH of a foreign country that we really have no beef with anyway...anything to criticize Trump though. Anything.

CNN trying to throw Trump under the bus gets owned by Syrian citizen regarding Friday's military strikes and the refugee ban.

Watch the video

[twitter]986063887538761730[/twitter]

Reactions: 2 people
The radar on an S400 battery is good enough to acquire and fire on a subsonic Tomahawk flying NOE? I had no idea, I thought they were designed for a more classic target engagement.

They are good enough, especially with the acquisition, the firing and actually destroying cruise missiles is debated.

Did talk to a colleague and there are indeed several s400 batterys in Syria and have been for a while.

Charity Watch gives the Clinton Foundation an A with 88% of all contributions going to their designated charities. Another bogus conspiratorial claim by fools like you. I just showed you proof of his money laundering, moron.

Clinton Foundation | Charity Ratings | America's Most Independent Charity Watchdog | CharityWatch

Something about this rating seemed off to me, so I did a little research. It's clear the 88%, this charity watch is using, is a meaningless statistic meant to gloss over the legitimate concerns about the foundation. It was so easy to debunk, I am now mad I had to waste time looking into it.

Last edited:
Once again your only way to respond is bring up Obama....
How am I supposed to respond? I haven't tried to hide the fact that I support what Trump is doing, am not embarrassed by anything he is doing, will vote for him again, and enjoy his trolling of people like you. I'm all in for Trump! I don't pay attention to what he says, just what he does.

Once again your only way to respond is bring up Obama....

It's convenient that morals only matter if the person in office is NOT of your political persuasion. Many don't seem to care when it's their own party being unethical. Personally, I've just come to accept pretty much all politicians are douche bags. Trump, Obama, Clinton... None are paragons of virtue. I imagine if Hillary had won, we'd be going through much the same as we are now. Maybe different charges, but she'd be being investigated for something. And of course, then all the Dems of the board would be crying how unfair it was. Wouldn't matter if she was guilty. Like I said, morals only seem to matter when the person in office is not of your political affiliation.

Reactions: 1 person
How am I supposed to respond? I haven't tried to hide the fact that I support what Trump is doing, am not embarrassed by anything he is doing, will vote for him again, and enjoy his trolling of people like you. I'm all in for Trump! I don't pay attention to what he says, just what he does.

I’m not going to lie.
He’s doing better than I expected but I lean conservative. I still want him to stfu

This thread took a turn.

Im not complaining. Kinda enjoy a lil' Assado-masochism myself occasionally.

VN Store

Back