Swamp roll call. Anybody besides me going?

Can’t go due to the early start. Have some family that will be there though.

Prayers sent
Thanks! Our seats were advertised to be in the shade. Due to kickoff time, we might be in the shade if it goes to overtime. Regardless of the outcome, always good to spend time with my boys. It’ll be my first and most likely my last trip to the swamp. I’ve been to many away games, and have found I don’t swim well in others ponds, if you know what I mean.

I grew up and live in Alabama. Only been to Bryant Denny once. That was the 5 overtime game. Had 50 yard line seats. Kids were little and my youngest cane down with a 101 degree fever. Left at halftime with him over my shoulder. Missed the comeback. Got him some Tylenol, he curled up in the backseat and we made it to a buddy’s house in Hoover it time to see the coin toss for OT. been to many games in legion field.
Saw joe Namath there when the NY jets had a preseason game with the chiefs. That was long ago.

Live in Florida and even I dont go to the games at Gaynsville. Good luck brother and be ready for piece of crap fans being douche bags the entire time........regardless whether they win or lose.

I also live in Florida.
I went in 2017. Argh.
Said I wouldn’t go again until we have a really good team and chance to win.
So....watching from the couch.

Was there in 99'. That and Auburn 87' are right behind 15' OU for the best atmospheres I've been in for a CFB game. A lot of rude fans in the mix I remember.

Reactions: ptcarter
Was there in 99'. That and Auburn 87' are right behind 15' OU for the best atmospheres I've been in for a CFB game. A lot of rude fans in the mix I remember.

You really need to go to more places if that dump is high on your list.

I’ve been twice and to 13 of the SEC stadiums and this one is 9th on my list above Ky, MSU, SC and Vandy. All horrible.

91,93,95,97,2001.2003,2005,2009,2011,2013,2015,2017 Lucky 13th time for me at the Cesspool this year. Have to stick by my prediction that this is the year we upset them. If we do, it will be the most unexpected win since a team from Georgia went to Knoxville...Sec 40

I will be in attendance. I'm hoping for some UF players to get caught in some credit card fraud this week? or a Prostitution ring? something. I hope we can pull out a win.

In truth I haven't seen anything from the gators to suggest that they can't be beat, however I really haven't seen much from us to suggest we will beat them either. UTC was good, but FCS highlights really don't count.

You really need to go to more places if that dump is high on your list.

I’ve been twice and to 13 of the SEC stadiums and this one is 9th on my list above Ky, MSU, SC and Vandy. All horrible.

I didn't say it was fashion, cultural, and architectural nirvana. I just was saying the atmosphere in the game was unreal. Thier fans was stoked b/c we just came off a 13-0 natty and we were a top 5 matchup both undefeated. They jumped on us early and the place was nuts. We started reeling them in in the 4th and they went to nail biting insecurity. The the 3rd down pass bounces of the guys hands and Jamal's telegraphed 4th-3 toss sweep killed us. Game atmosphere.

I will be in attendance. I'm hoping for some UF players to get caught in some credit card fraud this week? or a Prostitution ring? something. I hope we can pull out a win.

In truth I haven't seen anything from the gators to suggest that they can't be beat, however I really haven't seen much from us to suggest we will beat them either. UTC was good, but FCS highlights really don't count.
Remember when half their team was suspended and they still came out and beat us...yeeeaahhh

VN Store

Back