Sutton injury update thread

From my experience, it looked like he tore ligaments or maybe fractured his ankle. That was bad. On the flip side. Justin Martin is just as talented. I think he will do a good job. Now Moseley needs to be replaced. He is horrible

Agreed. Martin just needs some more game reps. I had no problem with his physical play against VT.

While I'm no doctor, but I play one on TV, best case is it is a sprain. Worst case is he tore some ligaments in his ankle. Torn ligaments in my ankle never stopped me from playing rugby though. Tore them in the first few minutes in a match against App St. Never missed a minute of play. Sore as hell for a few weeks, but you just got to persevere.

From my experience, it looked like he tore ligaments or maybe fractured his ankle. That was bad. On the flip side. Justin Martin is just as talented. I think he will do a good job. Now Moseley needs to be replaced. He is horrible

Mosely was targeted a lot and had the best WR. He got boned on a couple of plays and had that TD saving penalty.

I would give him a C+ and Buchanan an A- for coming off the bench like he did.

Abernathy bit on the Run and left open the TE for a TD. And had a fumble but he was otherwise ok.

Jumper played much better than we could have imagined. Still his tackles were 2-3 yards behind where Kirkland's would have been.

out extended period per CBJ

qQS2ZTv.gif

Reactions: 6 people
I don't want to alarm anyone but I am hearing this could be almost season ending injury for him.

While I'm no doctor, but I play one on TV, best case is it is a sprain. Worst case is he tore some ligaments in his ankle. Torn ligaments in my ankle never stopped me from playing rugby though. Tore them in the first few minutes in a match against App St. Never missed a minute of play. Sore as hell for a few weeks, but you just got to persevere.

Then you didn't really tear any ligaments.

Reactions: 1 person
I think we get real bad news tomorrow. I think this is ligaments and that is the fear of the coaching staff.

Will be confirmed later.

VN Store

Back