Surprise

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
Somebody give me a predicition on the big surprise commit, there is at least one every year

I think we will end up signing one of the top WR's in the country that is already committed somewhere. I read on another thread that a 5* guy that is committed to UNC is taking an official visit here. I think when guys see how well Ainge is playing and see that they have a chance for immediate playing time we will look like an attractive choice.

I think we will end up signing one of the top WR's in the country that is already committed somewhere. I read on another thread that a 5* guy that is committed to UNC is taking an official visit here. I think when guys see how well Ainge is playing and see that they have a chance for immediate playing time we will look like an attractive choice.

Yeah, that guy is the guy I just mentioned in the above post.

after Jimmy's stunt with the stretch hummer and all that> it's hard to say that you dont want a guy with all that talent, but the me first guys just seem to be team cancer so often, I'm in agreement w/ therickbol, I say Dwight jones, trooper can close the deal, we've seen that

JIMMYCLAUSEN.JPG
jimmyclausen.jpg

yeah. i want this guy leading our orange army down the field....:sick:

I think we have a legitimate shot at McKnight, Austin, and Jones. This could shape up to be a helluva class

I think that's about to change. The Miles effect is taking hold. If they lose to UT in addition to UF and Auburn it will be hard for them to keep the best players at home.

I hope so, but the LSU bond with LA boys is pretty strong. Either way, my guess is USC for McKnight if not LSU.

Graig said himself that, if Coker is let go, there is a good chance he won't be going to Miami and Tennessee would definitely be in the mix.

Shoot, at this rate Smith and Donald may be surprise "gets" for UT. Tennessee will be losing some key positions that may make it easier to get players that want to play sooner. I would guess a top DB may suddenly notice the lack of depth and come to play.

I just can't consider a kid that lives within the city of Knoxville and a childhood fan of the Vols a surprise if he commits. I know ND may lead right now, but there is a long ways to go.

VN Store

Back