Surgical Masks Shortages

Thanks for the link. My baby sister is a nurse at Tenova in Cleveland. I just sent her the web address and the info for tracking and the discount. She is a charge nurse so she may have a little power to help if they have a shortage. This is a good thing your company is doing. God bless you and your company greatly.

I am responding to those who have messaged but blessings to all and especially healthcare workers on the front lines.

The masks are disposable and meet all FDA requirements. We are also gearing up to provide the full face shields. Should be able to start taking bulk orders tomorrow.

I'm not in the office today but just have her give me a call tomorrow at 1-800-889-6368 ext 206 and I can provide all details/pricing.

I read too that Ford is going to start making respirators and ventilators at their Dearborn plant. Odd choice considering Ford has been getting away from anything naturally aspirated the last few years. Seriously though, go Ford!

Surprised they picked Dearborn F-150 plant. That is their money plant. It would have been easier to make it at Flat Rock, MI or Chicago..

Undoubtedly a back shop that has nothing to do with the actual assembly line! …. unless they are making some hugggge respirators!

The local hospital where I live in Georgia just posted on Facebook that someone broke into their supply and stole their masks. The good news, they have them on video.

Just to be clear these are typical surgical masks and NOT N95 rated masks, correct?

Just to be clear these are typical surgical masks and NOT N95 rated masks, correct?

Sorry Coug, I've been out of the office and at home with my kids. We have face shields (with or without hat attachment), surgical masks, KN95 masks and hand sanitizer.

The KN95 and hand sanitizer are not American made products. Here is our updated website.

www.faceshieldhat.com

They are disposable and meet all FDA requirements. We are also gearing up to provide the full face shields. Should be able to start taking bulk orders tomorrow.

I'm not in the office today but just give me a Call tomorrow at 1-800-889-6368 ext 206 and I can get you all details/pricing.

I have sent the safety rep where I work all your information. We are probably going to need masks. Hopefully they are not to expensive.

I have sent the safety rep where I work all your information. We are probably going to need masks. Hopefully they are not to expensive.

Thank you.
$3.75-$4.50 depending on quantity for the masks. Around $1.15-$1.20 for surgical masks. Both prices include air freight.

I've heard from others that they have been quoted as high as $6-$7(if they could find them) which is crazy. I realize that everyone in the world is requesting them but I feel like a lot of people are taking advantage. One thing our ownership has made clear is that we aren't trying to profit on people suffering, just trying to make necessary supplies available and keeping our employees working even if it's fewer hours.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Thank you.
$3.75-$4.50 depending on quantity for the masks. Around $1.15-$1.20 for surgical masks. Both prices include air freight.

I've heard from others that they have been quoted as high as $6-$7(if they could find them) which is crazy. I realize that everyone in the world is requesting them but I feel like a lot of people are taking advantage. One thing our ownership has made clear is that we aren't trying to profit on people suffering, just trying to make necessary supplies available and keeping our employees working even if it's fewer hours.

That sounds pretty good. His initials are MQ and I believe he will contact you Monday. Thanks again.

Reactions: gainesvol82
That sounds pretty good. His initials are MQ and I believe he will contact you Monday. Thanks again.

I'm out of the office on Monday but will be back in on Tuesday. Anyone in customer service can help but he can specifically ask for Evelyn at extension 258....my direct extension is 206.

Two companies I use to buy hardware for the Navy teamed up over the weekend to help the crisis in New York. They found 12,000 N95 masks in a warehouse in New York City and purchased 3,000 @ $4 per mask. These masks have already been donated to first responders and law enforcement personnel. Was told tonight, the two companies found a medical manufacturing company outside Miami that is certified and can produce mass quantities of the N95 and K95 masks. I do not know all the certifications and paperwork required for these masks, but these companies do and were tired of the inaction in getting masks out to the front lines so they are stepping up. If anyone is interested, send them an email or call, their focus is filling orders for state, local government orders for nurses, law enforcement and first responders. Just sharing in case this data can help anyone. Companies are TSSi Ops out of Virginia and Crestwood Technology Group out of Yonkers, New York. Good luck hope everyone stays safe.

VN Store

Back