support your coach...support your team

Chandler: left for playing time/recruited over
Johnson: same as chandler
Savion: left for D-2 school (that says it all)
Shrout: Playing time/recruited over
JG: *no comment*

Where exactly is the hate from Players? Middleton tweeted Pruitt is the best coach other than Buddy Stephens he’s ever played for...Henry T same thing...Dylan Brooks came here because of Pruitt, Harrison B came here because of Pruitt....learn facts bro and quit just spewing out BS for the sake of drama
take off the blinders if you don’t see a mess in the program right now. We have more in the transfer portal than most plus several coaches are leaving or have already left too. If things and Pruitt were that great everyone would be there still working towards next season

Honestly with Pruitt up till this year it was different. Something changed in the man this year. It seems like he just gave less of a damn. I just don’t believe that’s going to improve this year. I would imagine Pruitt cares even less this year bc he knows he’s likely gone no matter what. I can see recruiting and development taking a bigger hit than most realize.

I’d bet most of the Pruitt supporters left are actually Fulmer supporters. Their loyalty is keeping them from admitting to what they’re seeing. We’ve all seen enough bad coaching to know when we see it

Reactions: loservol
so much negativity that is mostly unnessacary and makes our fan base look weak.
we have a new first time coach learning on the job.it is who we hired regardless
of your feelings about his job performance.he got the job,you DIDNT.
we cant run coaches off after 3 years.no one will ever want to come here.
his recruiting has been fairly good for a new coach in by far the toughest league in the nation.
is he the right guy for the future,probably not unless he upgrades his staff.
to be fair he won 8 games in a row w/o having a sec caliber q.b..that in itself is an accomplishment
as bad as this year was,he had very little to work with and no training camp to assemble his team.
we have 3 four star q.b. now in house and several missing pieces on the defensive side of the ball.
the upcoming year will tell us what we have and weather pruitt survives or move on to someone else.
if we move on i feel the pieces will be more in place than at any other time we have made a coaching change.
stay positive my friends potential recruits need to know we support our team and players regardless of the coach.
i have a good feeling about next year and hope for 8 wins and much improvement.lets see what happens.
if not i can assure you a change will be made...stay positive my friends,our players that chose to be a vfl deserve that much.
sorry about my spelling,im tone deaf and its chore just to post.
I don’t support coach who knows how to lose. I value the football program

The coach worshippers will defend whoever the coach is, to the death, no matter what, UNTIL the coach is finally fired. Then, the coach worshippers claim they hated the hire from the start. New coach is hired... cycle repeats.

Let's say you have a father who is in the process of recovering from a long term illness but remains in a state where he needs a caregiver. You hire someone you believe to be a professional (He's worked under the best nurse the profession has to offer.) and you leave things to him confident that things will improve and Dad will be back in fighting shape.

When you return to visit Dad some time later, you find him a wreck. He's malnourished and weak. He has sores on his back. He can't even stand on his own two feet without feeling intense pain. You find out the caregiver wasn't really all he was cracked up to be, certainly not nearly as good as his old boss.

Do you continue to support the caregiver because he's employed by you and therefore on the same "team" with you in trying to nurse your father back to health?

Or do you get rid of him and find someone who can do the job better?

Tennessee is like family for us. You don't sit back and allow family to die because of poor custodial oversight. You find someone better to make sure they get stronger.

giphy.gif

so much negativity that is mostly unnessacary and makes our fan base look weak.
we have a new first time coach learning on the job.it is who we hired regardless
of your feelings about his job performance.he got the job,you DIDNT.
we cant run coaches off after 3 years.no one will ever want to come here.
his recruiting has been fairly good for a new coach in by far the toughest league in the nation.
is he the right guy for the future,probably not unless he upgrades his staff.
to be fair he won 8 games in a row w/o having a sec caliber q.b..that in itself is an accomplishment
as bad as this year was,he had very little to work with and no training camp to assemble his team.
we have 3 four star q.b. now in house and several missing pieces on the defensive side of the ball.
the upcoming year will tell us what we have and weather pruitt survives or move on to someone else.
if we move on i feel the pieces will be more in place than at any other time we have made a coaching change.
stay positive my friends potential recruits need to know we support our team and players regardless of the coach.
i have a good feeling about next year and hope for 8 wins and much improvement.lets see what happens.
if not i can assure you a change will be made...stay positive my friends,our players that chose to be a vfl deserve that much.
sorry about my spelling,im tone deaf and its chore just to post.
It is what it is, when Pruitt got here everybody was talking a 5 year rebuild, now those same posters are calling for change. I didn't really like the Pruitt hire,some of his actions/words remind me of Dooley. But now that he's here I think the admin should come out and support him, let's not Bruce Pearl this one.

Reactions: posivol
well since you dont know me...ive lived and worked in 30 differant countries..made a ton,invested well and retired at 40..live on the lake w/ a indoor pool and a trophy wife 20 yrs my junior...and you?
You forgot to mention you suffer from delusions of grandeur.

VN Store

Back