support your coach...support your team

so much negativity that is mostly unnessacary and makes our fan base look weak.
we have a new first time coach learning on the job.it is who we hired regardless
of your feelings about his job performance.he got the job,you DIDNT.
we cant run coaches off after 3 years.no one will ever want to come here.
his recruiting has been fairly good for a new coach in by far the toughest league in the nation.
is he the right guy for the future,probably not unless he upgrades his staff.
to be fair he won 8 games in a row w/o having a sec caliber q.b..that in itself is an accomplishment
as bad as this year was,he had very little to work with and no training camp to assemble his team.
we have 3 four star q.b. now in house and several missing pieces on the defensive side of the ball.
the upcoming year will tell us what we have and weather pruitt survives or move on to someone else.
if we move on i feel the pieces will be more in place than at any other time we have made a coaching change.
stay positive my friends potential recruits need to know we support our team and players regardless of the coach.
i have a good feeling about next year and hope for 8 wins and much improvement.lets see what happens.
if not i can assure you a change will be made...stay positive my friends,our players that chose to be a vfl deserve that much.
sorry about my spelling,im tone deaf and its chore just to post.

D1385D66-D29C-4112-8E43-C21DD83A36CA.png

we have a new first time coach learning on the job.it is who we hired regardless
his recruiting has been fairly good for a new coach in by far the toughest league in the nation.
to be fair he won 8 games in a row w/o having a sec caliber q.b..that in itself is an accomplishment
as bad as this year was,he had very little to work with and no training camp to assemble his team.
we have 3 four star q.b. now in house and several missing pieces on the defensive side of the ball.
the upcoming year will tell us what we have and weather pruitt survives or move on to someone else.
if we move on i feel the pieces will be more in place than at any other time we have made a coaching change.
stay positive my friends potential recruits need to know we support our team and players regardless of the coach.
i have a good feeling about next year and hope for 8 wins and much improvement.lets see what happens.
if not i can assure you a change will be made...stay positive my friends,our players that chose to be a vfl deserve that much.
Please go back to sleep!!!!!

The players aren’t even supporting the coach. Are you seeing how many are leaving

Chandler: left for playing time/recruited over
Johnson: same as chandler
Savion: left for D-2 school (that says it all)
Shrout: Playing time/recruited over
JG: *no comment*

Where exactly is the hate from Players? Middleton tweeted Pruitt is the best coach other than Buddy Stephens he’s ever played for...Henry T same thing...Dylan Brooks came here because of Pruitt, Harrison B came here because of Pruitt....learn facts bro and quit just spewing out BS for the sake of drama

And?
That plus 5$ get a Starbucks

Both mean dick

Says the 22 year old lol....I get it man, you’ve experienced nothing but misery since you’ve been a vol fan but don’t discount my man over there with 60 years of fandom...just saying...when your nuts drop your gonna be saying the same thing...show some respect

giphy (1).gif

Plenty of support from this fanbase, sure we are down but there are alot more tennessee fans than are on the message board. When we start winning Neyland will be packed. When the covid crap is done people will be looking to get back out and in the stands. We just got to get the ship headed back in the right direction. It will happen at some point. Until then I am always a fan throught it all, I was there in the good times and have been through it with them in the bad. Making it back is always fun! GBO!!!!!

AndyVFLbowser thinks he is slick

Plenty of support from this fanbase, sure we are down but there are alot more tennessee fans than are on the message board. When we start winning Neyland will be packed. When the covid crap is done people will be looking to get back out and in the stands. We just got to get the ship headed back in the right direction. It will happen at some point. Until then I am always a fan throught it all, I was there in the good times and have been through it with them in the bad. Making it back is always fun! GBO!!!!!
72dv.gif

Dear lord what does it take for you people to want more? What does it take for some to realize this program is better than Pruitt?

OP I got to give you credit.

Most get on here and complain about others complaining. Their negative about folks being negative. They try to show how their far superior for being positive.

You didn’t do that (in this post), thanks.......and keep on being positive.

I’ll positively keep on being a NegaVol until they try to change this crap.

everyone knows its bad...got to find the positive or give up...sabin cant live forever...lol

Reactions: JoAllan
You are tone deaf alright. Pruitt is a goner.

everyone knows its bad...got to find the positive or give up...sabin cant live forever...lol

I actually love seeing positive stuff.

I’ll still poke my jabs when I can......just cause I’m wanting better.

However I can’t stand when folks try to tell us all were not real fans unless we’re “positive” like they are.

Still love the Vols, still love the team, I’m hopeful for better.......I just can’t stand Pruitt (as Tennessee’s head coach).

Just keep on being you fellow Vol fan.

dcibrando,A vast majority of transferees weren'playing,one was kicked off,one was JG,one has spinal stenosis and the doc's would not let him play here,and then Wanya Morris(I have no idea as to why).But.the players like him.his seeming honesty to them.So he doesn't like to do the UT show,so what.Last years 3-7 sucked,but,other than the qb situation anddefensive backs getting lost at inopportune times,(Ansleys fault)he should have one more year to improve,if not,bravo yankee,bravo yankee
No

Oh give me a break! You lost me at "learning on the job". For the price we pay for a head coach you shouldn't be hiring anyone to learn on the job.
Exactly. Tennessee is not a place to “learn on the job”. That is North Texas, South Alabama, Arkansas State. NOT Tennessee. This is supposed to be about wins, not coddling a guy who has no business being a head coach at this level.

Like Bama's when they chased Shula out of town and hired Saban? No. Weakness is accepting what we've seen these last three years then saying "rah, rah, rah... he's our coach". I actually like Pruitt but he has not performed and has shown very little indication that he's capable.

The kid who blew his nose in your Big Mac was new on the job too... fire him?
He can be fired from that job. I can't.
Demonstrably false. Bama's coaches from Bear to Saban averaged 4 years. UF has no tolerance for losers. Auburn just fired a coach who had proven more than Pruitt.

Perhaps you should be more concerned with what the coach does in 3 years than him being fired after 3 years.

Which is another reason your previous point is false. There is talent to win for the next guy NOW... which improves their chances of success. If he's allowed to lose for the next two years... then the next guy will inherit a roster in need of rebuild.

So keep a coach that isn't getting it done and isn't the future of the program... and why would someone do something that manifestly stupid?
And to be fair he lost to Georgia State, BYU, and in 7 blowouts this fall. He was destroyed by a middling UK team at home. He was beaten by a first year coach trying to rebuild a true disaster at Arkansas.

So he did or did not recruit well? Who did have a normal training camp? Who else had 5 NFL caliber, experienced OL's returning? You COULD argue that he only beat Mizzou because their first year coach was hurt MORE by Covid than other SEC teams.

So you are OK with a coach entering his 4th year "missing several pieces" on the defensive side of the ball... and to date failing to effectively recruit to those positions?
Really? How so? If the past 3 years didn't convince you what will it take this year?
Really? You do realize that many of the players you probably have in mind are either in or are considering the transfer portal, right?
That's not what you are doing... you are supporting the coach regardless of the team not being coached to potential.
Eight wins is all it will take for you following this debacle? So your "standard" for a 4th year coach is beating Bowling Green, Pitt (maybe), South Alabama, an FCS team, and finishing .500 in conference?
You are guaranteeing that Pruitt will survive next fall if he's mediocre? That's reassuring. Indeed. The players DO deserve MUCH better coaching than they've gotten.
Well that much we can agree on.

This reply should be mandatory reading for anyone supporting Beldar for another year. It's a classic!

Reactions: vol05

VN Store

Back