Superhero Bracketology II - Rd 2 Reg 3 - (2) X-Men: Days of Future Past v (10) Aquaman

(2) X-Men: Days of Future Past vs (10) Aquaman

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

95 Vol Alum

Go Big Vols!
Vote for your favorite to advance. This is a 2nd round match-up in Region 3. Poll closes in 2 days.

(2) X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)

RT - 90%
IMDb - 8.0
Metacritic - 75%

220px-X-Men_Days_of_Future_Past_poster.jpg

vs.

(10) Aquaman (2018)

RT - 65%
IMDb - 7.2
Metacritic - 55%

images

Aqua man down 1....

Time to create some alters.

Just kidding.

Kinda.

Aqua man down 1....

Time to create some alters.

Just kidding.

Kinda.

Pfft, no matter what anyone not voting for X-Men clearly doesn’t understand how that movie is the foundation of every movie since for comics.

It was ground breaking. Had a cast of Oscar nominated actors.

The movie itself was also nominated and won actual oscars.

This movie losing is due to people getting caught up in the moment and not understand the overall impact of something.

Pfft, no matter what anyone not voting for X-Men clearly doesn’t understand how that movie is the foundation of every movie since for comics.

It was ground breaking. Had a cast of Oscar nominated actors.

The movie itself was also nominated and won actual oscars.

This movie losing is due to people getting caught up in the moment and not understand the overall impact of something.

Look!

I am sorry.

I thought when I asked if you wanted a pearl necklace you knew what I meant. How many more years are you going to hold this against me?

We were young. It was one night, one time.

Forgive me and move on, boo behr.

I am soooorrrryyyyyy.

Wasn't me, must've mistaken Bearcat for me one of those time's you two met up at The Manhole or The White Swallow. I ain't into that kinda stuff no more. Jerry Fawked me up.

Reactions: BadJerry20 and NEO
Wasn't me, must've mistaken Bearcat for me one of those time's you two met up at The Manhole or The White Swallow. I ain't into that kinda stuff no more. Jerry Fawked me up.

I still remember watching the black hole and being very let down that it wasn’t what I thought.

Reactions: BadJerry20

VN Store

Back