Superhero Bracketology II - Rd 2 Reg 1 - (4) Avengers: Infinity War v (5) Spider-Man: Homecoming

(4) Avengers: Infinity War vs (5) Spider-Man: Homecoming

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

95 Vol Alum

Go Big Vols!
Vote for your favorite to advance. This is a 2nd round match-up in Region 1. Poll closes in 2 days.

(4) Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

RT - 85%
IMDb - 8.5
Metacritic - 68%

Avengers_Infinity_War_poster.jpg

vs.

(5) Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)

RT - 92%
IMDb - 7.5
Metacritic - 73%

Spider-Man_Homecoming_poster.jpg

This was a tough one, I didn't care for either but disliked IW more.

I don't like the little Spiderman guy, Tom Holland? I also didn't like the girl and that whole "relationship". Emma Stone was my favorite.

And I guess Im by myself, but I can't stand the Guardians of the Galaxy and those guys in IW ruined it for me. I'll watch End Game out of curiosity.

I don't like the little Spiderman guy, Tom Holland? I also didn't like the girl and that whole "relationship". Emma Stone was my favorite.

And I guess Im by myself, but I can't stand the Guardians of the Galaxy and those guys in IW ruined it for me. I'll watch End Game out of curiosity.
How can you not like GotG? They might have been my favorite part of IW.

How can you not like GotG? They might have been my favorite part of IW.

I don't know man, I guess I can accept the whole superhero thing as long as they are like... Super Heros. I'm fine with a guy that gets pissed off and turns into a big green monster and destroys anything in his way, or a guy that puts on an iron suit and flies around blowing crap up. WTF does a talking racoon do? Just have to draw a line somewhere. I don't care for Chris Pratt either.

i liked both. but IW is probably my favorite SH movie to date. so i'll take the heavily underseeded IW for the win.

Reactions: Vol49er
I don't know man, I guess I can accept the whole superhero thing as long as they are like... Super Heros. I'm fine with a guy that gets pissed off and turns into a big green monster and destroys anything in his way, or a guy that puts on an iron suit and flies around blowing crap up. WTF does a talking racoon do? Just have to draw a line somewhere. I don't care for Chris Pratt either.
I mean superheroes are already ridiculous so I don’t mind a movie that leans into that and just has a blast like GotG. Better than the overly self serious movies of Zack Snyder by a mile

Reactions: BadJerry20
I mean superheroes are already ridiculous so I don’t mind a movie that leans into that and just has a blast like GotG. Better than the overly self serious movies of Zack Snyder by a mile

Don't misunderstand, I have no problem with it, I just don't get into GoG. I tried.

To be honest, I'm not much of a "fan" of the superhero movies anyway, I just watch them because they are so popular and everyone is always talking about them.... I have enjoyed most of them. But I never read comic books and have no idea how they all fall in order.

I had to google Zach Snyder. I liked Wonder Woman and Man of Steel, but thought Justice League sucked and Batman vs Superman was one of the worst movies I can remember.

Hey, I didn't like GoG. Don't have to like'em all.

Don't misunderstand, I have no problem with it, I just don't get into GoG. I tried.

To be honest, I'm not much of a "fan" of the superhero movies anyway, I just watch them because they are so popular and everyone is always talking about them.... I have enjoyed most of them. But I never read comic books and have no idea how they all fall in order.

I had to google Zach Snyder. I liked Wonder Woman and Man of Steel, but thought Justice League sucked and Batman vs Superman was one of the worst movies I can remember.

Hey, I didn't like GoG. Don't have to like'em all.
That’s fair, I’ve grown up right along side the MCU (saw Iron Man in theaters opening weekend when I was 8 and haven’t missed one since) so they’re kind of like my Star Wars

And just real quick, Snyder didn’t direct WW, that was Patty Jenkins

Reactions: Behr
Nolan pulled off Serious Superhero... partly because that tone works for Batman. It doesn’t work as well for Superman and that is a huge mistake Snyder made. Oddly enough he made a 75th anniversary animated short for Superman that captured the essence of the character perfectly. But his vision of going forward was just too dark.

I try to like the guy because I know he is a fan of comics. Then he makes dumb statements like “Of course Batman is a killer.” He just doesn’t “get” the spirit of the characters.

That’s fair, I’ve grown up right along side the MCU (saw Iron Man in theaters opening weekend when I was 8 and haven’t missed one since) so they’re kind of like my Star Wars

And just real quick, Snyder didn’t direct WW, that was Patty Jenkins

You're young. Well.... I'm old.

Lulz, I googled him and just saw a list of movies, he had to have had something to do with it. :)

See how much I know.

I literally just refuse to vote anything Spider Man related

VN Store

Back