Superhero Bracketology II - Final Four - (1) The Dark Knight v (1) Guardians of the Galaxy

(1) The Dark Knight vs (1) Guardians of the Galaxy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

95 Vol Alum

Go Big Vols!
Vote for your favorite to advance. This is a Final Four match-up. Poll closes in 2 days.

(1) The Dark Knight (2008)

RT - 94%
IMDb - 9.0
Metacritic - 84%

41I2BvAEvIL.jpg

vs.

(1) Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

RT - 91%
IMDb - 8.1
Metacritic - 76%

24edcdb0a5470ca1b567aa566b2cc4c5.jpg

Last edited:
No doubt.

giphy.gif
he's ruined the joker character for me. it'll take something special to live up to what he did. and the joker is such a big character in the batman story....you have to have the right fit. Ledger was that.

i'm interested to see how Joaquim Phoenix does with it in the feature film. the little tidbits i saw looked pretty good. but the bar is high.

Reactions: Behr
he's ruined the joker character for me. it'll take something special to live up to what he did. and the joker is such a big character in the batman story....you have to have the right fit. Ledger was that.

i'm interested to see how Joaquim Phoenix does with it in the feature film. the little tidbits i saw looked pretty good. but the bar is high.

I thought Gotham did a very good job with Joker.

Reactions: BadJerry20

Yea, the Whakeem Joker looks interesting, I bet it will be really good. Different, but good.

Too lazy to look up the spelling. Haha, yours doesn't look right either.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Yea, the Whakeem Joker looks interesting, I bet it will be really good. Different, but good.

Too lazy to look up the spelling. Haha, yours doesn't look right either.
lol....i'm not lazy, i just don't care....lol....agreed. different, but good. looking forward to finding out.

This was pretty easy. Guardians was fun but no where near as great as TDK.

Now when TDK goes up against CA:WS I may jump off the Batboat.

Rocket and Groot and Drax > Heath Ledger's(RIP) Joker.

Batfreaks are going to ruin this contest.

Reactions: NYCVolunteer

VN Store

Back