Sumner County Killing

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
Seven people were found dead in two different homes this weekend in Sumner County, which is about an hour northeast of Nashville. Investigators are calling the slayings "related homicides." The bodies of four people were found in one home on Saturday, with a fifth body found at a nearby home. Then on Sunday police said the bodies of two more victims had been found in the first home. Police haven't said how the victims were killed or whether they were related to each other. A suspect was arrested after he was shot by police. There's no word yet on a motive or the suspect's relationship with the victims.

They're saying now that the suspect was out On parole for an arson that occurred in 2017. He tried to burn his neighbor's house down. The guy got 10 years and only served less than 2.

Absolutely horrific event. I haven't heard details, but it's so hard to believe that people have so much hate inside them for such actions. Then again we have ISIS and other murderous folks so proud to kill over anything. God help us.

Apparently they died from either blunt force trauma or sharp force trauma or some combination of both.

I'm sure that all the new lighter sentences and wipe the slate clean expunctions laws that our state government is passing will put an end to these sort of horrors once the murderers see that we are willing to embrace them with forgiveness. I may have to move to Texas soon.

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back