Pete Davidson
Mayling Ng
Sean Gunn
David Dastmalchian
Jennifer Holland

Last edited:
👀 👀

Holy Crap!!

"James Gunn has been hired by Warner Bros and DC to write with an eye to direct the next installment of the Suicide Squad franchise. It’s the first job he’s taken since he parted ways with Disney, which let him go from the lucrative Guardians of the Galaxy franchise in July in the wake of old controversial tweets."

Deadline: James Gunn Boards ‘Suicide Squad 2’ To Write And Possibly Direct

Desperation move by WB. It’s hard to strike light twice. Just ask Joss Whedon... Granted he came in late but still.

I find it hilarious that dude still has the balls to be on twitter
Well since all that went down he has been hired at Warner Bros. to work on DC related stuff and then was rehired by Disney to finish the GOG trilogy with Guardians 3 after he wraps Suicide Squad.

Well since all that went down he has been hired at Warner Bros. to work on DC related stuff and then was rehired by Disney to finish the GOG trilogy with Guardians 3 after he wraps Suicide Squad.
Yeah, i know all of that.

Trying to match up who is playing who by those pics. Sean Gunn looks like he is playing a CGI character again like he did for Rocket in Guardians/Avengers possibly for King Shark.

Pete Davidson looks like he might be King Faraday.

However drawing a blank on Nathan Fillion and the yellow & blue outfitted guy as well as orange chick.
The photos feature Nathan Fillion as Blackgaurd. He was previously rumored to be playing Arm-Fall-Off-Boy. There’s also Pete Davidson as Savant, Flula Borg as Javalin, Sean Gunn is in the mo-cap suit as Weasel, Jai Courtney is sporting a new costume for Captain Boomerang, and Mayling Ng as Mongol

Sorry I haven't posted before now, but they are currently filming a Peacmaker tie-in series for HBO Max starring John Cena.

VN Store

Back