Sugar Bowl: Ole Miss vs Baylor

I think Lane thought he was going to get offered a ticket out of Oxford, and is kind of surprised and bummed it didn't happen. His recruiting class, especially when you consider what a good season they had, left a lot to be desired and I wonder if he kind of mailed it in.

He's getting a glimpse of life without Corral in this game as well.

Throw the visor Lane

(Thanks for letting me know about the command center on ESPN2 @Boston Vol. His reaction to the batted pass was pretty funny)

Kiffin looks like he could throw up. Lost his QB, loses his OC.
He even changed out of his trendy “cometothesip” hoodie 😂

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
I think Lane thought he was going to get offered a ticket out of Oxford, and is kind of surprised and bummed it didn't happen. His recruiting class, especially when you consider what a good season they had, left a lot to be desired and I wonder if he kind of mailed it in.

He's getting a glimpse of life without Corral in this game as well.
I don’t think this game is a fair comparison of what’s to come without Corral. A true FR Altmyer being thrown to the wolves vs. a top 10 defense isn’t the same as Altmyer with an off-season under his belt. The OL has been atrocious tonight even with Corral in there.

Hasn't played since mid November due to injury but his backup had a hell of a 2 1/2 games as his replacement. Bohanon was Elite 11 out of Earle, Ark and recruited hard by Bama.
He might have been but he is not a good college QB at this time.

I don’t think this game is a fair comparison of what’s to come without Corral. A true FR Altmyer being thrown to the wolves vs. a top 10 defense isn’t the same as Altmyer with an off-season under his belt. The OL has been atrocious tonight even with Corral in there.
Perhaps not, but there's no way in hell Altmyer will produce next year like Matt Corral. Lane isn't one to stay at places very long and work through adversity either.

VN Store

Back