Sugar Bowl: #2 Clemson v #3 Ohio St (ESPN, 8PM EST)

Who will you all rather see win Bama or the Buckeyes?
Personally I’d rather pull for Iraq than either of these two.
Bama for same reason as when they played UGA for NC. Whats another Bama title? But I equally can't stand Ohio State and how they beat up on a weak conference then get in the Championship talk. Plus I have a niece who married an Ohio State fan and he and another family friend who is an Ohio State fan. They are so over the top. SEC beats their eye shut and they go on with they were cheated etc... They are so unreasonable. Bammers are that way but who cares if they get another ring at this point.

Bama for same reason as when they played UGA for NC. Whats another Bama title? But I equally can't stand Ohio State and how they beat up on a weak conference then get in the Championship talk. Plus I have a niece who married an Ohio State fan and he and another family friend who is an Ohio State fan. They are so over the top. SEC beats their eye shut and they go on with they were cheated etc... They are so unreasonable. Bammers are that way but who cares if they get another ring at this point.
Didn’t Tennessee get accused of having illegal cleats Or something when they beat the Buckeyes?

Ga, and Cincy would have both been in and so would have Oklahoma.
Unfortunately Texas A&M would have been in.
That’s exactly my point. If the playoff committee is struggling to find four deserving teams, which in most years they are, why would expansion be a good idea? It just further dilutes the product.

That targeting call changed the whole game.
Skalski made a great play in any other era. No way you try and drag tackle 6'2 225 lb 4.5 speed Justin Fields...you have to hit him hard or you will trucked
BS call.

Still. Ohio State was the better team. Dabo should have kept his mouth shut

Didn’t Tennessee get accused of having illegal cleats Or something when they beat the Buckeyes?

Your recollection is correct. It's always something from OSU fans. I oughta know. I attended both...but my loyalties are 100% orange...

Reactions: MAD
That’s exactly my point. If the playoff committee is struggling to find four deserving teams, which in most years they are, why would expansion be a good idea? It just further dilutes the product.
We would have less teams bitching about not getting in like Texas ATM and Cincinnati this year.

Expansion to eight will actually expand the recruiting .

We would have less teams bitching about not getting in like Texas ATM and Cincinnati this year.
That's insane. There are over 100 FBS teams. If you had a 64 team playoff, the only thing that changes is that you don't personally know anybody who pulls for the 65th team. There will always be the same number of teams bitching.

There has never been a need for all 4 slots. That's just how it is. They can fill 64, but they don't need 4.

VN Store

Back