Sudden Death Syndrome

What's causing the increase in sudden death and heart attacks

• It's being caused by the virus itself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Knowing what I know about vaccines, and the fact that with any vaccination campaign, you will always have people who buck the norm. That was true with polio, scarlet fever, mumps, and chickenpox to name a few. That being said, wife and I have acquaintances who were anti-vax folks who died from COVID-19. We ourselves are up-to-date vaccinated and while the wife got flu-like symptoms for two days after her 3rd shot, all I got was a sore arm from where the needle went in. There will always be "but what about" cases that simply buck the norm.

For example, in my day, and I admit there MUST, MUST. MUST have been such incidents, I never heard a whiff about peanut allergies. Now it seems sort of common. I think it's less the peanuts than it is the chemicalization/pesticiding of peanuts. Same thing with various other food allergies. When I was in California during the hippie era, I developed a sudden allergy to bananas. Never had it before. Eating just 1 or 2 bites, I got sick to my stomach, would vomit, feel dizzy to the point I had to either lie down or would fall down. Came back to Tennessee after two years. Tried eating bananas again. To this day, I can now wolf down 2 or 3 without incident. What was different? I don't know, maybe the source was the cause. Oh, there is one thing that a shot did me no good. Wasn't a vaccine, but just to illustrate bucking the norm. Novocaine I got at dentist visits, don't do a freaking thing for me. More than once, I had to just grin and bear the pain. My solution, eventually, was a dental aide pulling me aside and advising me to switch to a dentist who knew what nitrous oxide was and how to use it. So I guess it wasn't just the ineffectiveness of Novocaine, but the ineptitude of my dentist back then as well.
Those California hippy bananas must’ve been laced with some good stuff!!
😜

Those California hippy bananas must’ve been laced with some good stuff!!
😜

That crossed my mind, but back then, Raygun Reagan was the gov, and I was pro-Republican. As were a lot of my university friends and acquaintances. Don't know about Raygun, but the Repubs I hung with were very into pot, and other stuff, dumb as I was, I had sense enough to steer clear from. Such as LSD, cocaine, and meth to name a few.

Last edited:
Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Since Covid arrived, it happens a lot more.

[VIDEO=]They authors of the study found that, among all 50 cities, OHCA cases rose, on average, 59% in April 2020, with cases climbing from a monthly mean of 144 cases in 2018 and 2019 to 231 in 2020. In 34 of 50 US states, OHCAs spiked over 20% that month compared with April 2018 and 2019, mirroring COVID-19 community prevalence. Another 13 states saw 1.5 times the number of OHCAs during that time, while three US coronavirus hot spots experienced greater than 100% OHCA spikes—including New York City, where OHCAs ballooned to 2.5 times the baseline.[/VIDEO]

Out-of-hospital cardiac arrests rose when local COVID-19 prevalence high

COVID-19 Pandemic Dramatically Increased Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest Cases and Deaths in New York City | Albert Einstein College of Medicine

Heart-related deaths rose sharply during first year of COVID-19 pandemic, report shows

COVID-19 tied to spikes in out-of-hospital cardiac arrests

Science | AAAS

COVID-19 pandemic prompted a rise in cardiac arrest cases, deaths

There is a study in review right now on an ingredient called “olean” (Olestra) that if accurate should really scare the **** out of people. Let’s synthetically alter fats in our food supply. What could go wrong?
The funny thing is this **** is pushed as “healthy “
I first noticed it in WOW potato chips. I have an immediate unpleasant reaction to Olestra. I avoid it like the plague.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
23-Year-Old Athlete, Dancer, and Gamer Dies Suddenly of an Unknown Cause

Sophia-Dinverno-scaled.jpg

A 23-year-old woman from Jackson County, Michigan died suddenly of an unknown cause.

“Dinverno, Sophia Maureen Of Grass Lake, passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at the age of 23,” her obituary reads.

Dinverno’s cause of death is still under investigation.

Sophia Dinverno was an enthusiastic athlete and dancer who also had a deep love for horse riding. As a result of her enthusiasm, she became well-known in the equestrian community in Michigan as well as online.

She is also well-known for her gaming videos based on the Star Stable theme on YouTube, where she goes by the name Violet Flowergarden. Currently, she has 178,000 subscribers.

MLive reported:

Born in Coon Rapids, Minnesota, Dinverno took an early interest in performance art, beginning dance lessons at age of 4, according to her obituary.
“Sophia was a joy to watch as a member of the Jackson Dance Company performing in yearly recitals and competitions,” her obituary reads.
Dinverno attended both Lumen Christi Catholic School and Jackson Preparatory and Early College for her high school years, according to her obituary. As a Lumen Christi sophomore, she was a varsity runner for the girls cross country team. She also played for the American Youth Soccer Organization in Grass Lake and participated in several community 5K runs with her family.
Dinverno also had a special love for horses and became an accomplished young horsewoman, her obituary states. Alongside her beloved horse Lola — A.K.A “Better Than Boys” — she competed in numerous equestrian events throughout Michigan.
This passion for horses extended into the virtual realm as well.
News of Dinverno’s death prompted an outpouring of sadness and support from the Star Stable community.
A virtual “memorial ride” dedicated to Dinverno was hosted by the Wild Hearts Gang — a group of Star Stable players — on Jan. 26, and drew dozens of players to the virtual world to pay their respects. A video of the digital gathering was posted to YouTube by the Meadow Riders Sisterhood group.​

Show a bit of humanity, VolinWayne. This family suffered greatly for their little girl from the moment she was born. Now that she's passed on, they can't just be left alone to grieve for her in peace, but they've got to be subjected to complete strangers using her memory for their own ends and casting unfounded and cruel accusations at them.

If you want to amplify the voices of parents who believe their child's death was the result of a vaccine injury, by all means tell their stories here. To the extent you do that, you're doing a charitable deed, regardless of whether or not their claims and your belief are true.

But you have no grounds to attribute this little girl's death to a vaccine injury other than idle post hoc ergo proper hoc speculation. Her family, furthermore, has made known that they're grieved by the way in which her memory has been appropriated for the cause you espouse here. There's nothing stopping you from deleting your post about her. It's the decent thing to do. I'll delete mine, if you delete yours.

I deleted the post. I do feel sorry and have sympathy for the parents.

Reactions: DuckInAPen

VN Store

Back