Such a Wonderful Sight!

It will be hard to stay in the Top 5. Other schools will add more numbers and we're near our cap. Regardless, this solidifies us in the Top 10. A very nice sight to see. Happy to have Rick Barnes here.
If we oversign by 2 I think we have a legit shot to stay in Top 5

Kinda weird no crystal balls to the good guys yet. I understand he’s not a 5* or even high 4 yet, but he is .9183 and all signs pointed to UT after the cancellation of Halls visit. To be clear, I’m not concerned, just think it’s weird a .90+ guy hasn’t gotten a guess from any of the 247 guys yet

Kinda weird no crystal balls to the good guys yet. I understand he’s not a 5* or even high 4 yet, but he is .9183 and all signs pointed to UT after the cancellation of Halls visit. To be clear, I’m not concerned, just think it’s weird a .90+ guy hasn’t gotten a guess from any of the 247 guys yet
I don’t think it’s a done deal, I think they’re in good shape there if they continue to push, but I don’t think he’s a silent or anything.

Reactions: feathersax
I don’t think it’s a done deal, I think they’re in good shape there if they continue to push, but I don’t think he’s a silent or anything.
Which leads me to believe that the staff had an inclination that they didn’t stand much of a chance with Hall, for some reason.

It is odd that Cardwell is taking this long to decide with his visits over with, though. I wonder if he has plans to wait and perhaps use his last two somewhere?

Which leads me to believe that the staff had an inclination that they didn’t stand much of a chance with Hall, for some reason.

It is odd that Cardwell is taking this long to decide with his visits over with, though. I wonder if he has plans to wait and perhaps use his last two somewhere?
I think he only has 1 remaining, but yes that is possible.

Remember when the naysayers said that Rick Barnes would never recruit at Tennessee?
giphy.gif

I never thought I would see us recruiting with the blue bloods. 3 top 40 players in one class... potentially 4 on the same team in the 2020-21 season? Barnes is earning that fat raise, at least so far.
Right? I remember when it was a big deal for us to be in the conversation with only one top 50 player.

Reactions: aWhiteLoftonChism

Committing too close to Springer might overshadow his own commitment. Perhaps he wants a little time in the spotlight too?

VN Store

Back