• Make Regional

Votes: 55 49.5%
  • Host Regional

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Make Super Regional

Votes: 35 31.5%

• Total voters

VolnJC

I really want to go to the SEC tourney this year..always been on my bucket list.

Last edited:
Reactions: RollerVol
I chose make regional and super regional. Would like to see improvement on last year’s results.

I think we have a good shot at hosting a regional and making it to Omaha. But I am a homer.
Pitching the strength of this year's team?

I was not expecting do be a great BB team this year given all the losses from last year.Bone,Admiral Grant,Alexander,and now Lemonte. Viscovi and the big guy are beginning to get into things and we'll be lucky to go dancing anywhere considering how we get out rebounded and shoot at a low percentage just about every game.Uros need to foul out a couple times to find out how to bang with the big guys.Guard play will be much better next year,hopefully!

I was not expecting do be a great BB team this year given all the losses from last year.Bone,Admiral Grant,Alexander,and now Lemonte. Viscovi and the big guy are beginning to get into things and we'll be lucky to go dancing anywhere considering how we get out rebounded and shoot at a low percentage just about every game.Uros need to foul out a couple times to find out how to bang with the big guys.Guard play will be much better next year,hopefully!

So these guards, can they throw low to mid 90s with a nasty 2 piece and a change up?

I chose make regional and super regional. Would like to see improvement on last year’s results.

I think we have a good shot at hosting a regional and making it to Omaha. But I am a homer.
I agree, we almost made it out of the regional last year, no reason to not expect improvement on that this year.

Reactions: RollerVol

Do...do you think these guys play baseball? Or....are you under the assumption that regionals and super regionals pertain to basketball? This whole post is concerning to me.

:D:D:D:D...this has been a funny thread...anyway...super all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: VolnJC
So long as it isn't a case of us barely making it through the bubble, I would be hard pressed to say that making the tourney for the 2nd time in the past dozen seasons is an unsuccessful season.

One thing I want to see that isn't mentioned in the poll is... let's make it to the weekend of the SEC tournament! Not even getting out of the play-in day vs. AU was pretty disappointing, let's make a run this year.

The results show that for the season to be a success most feel we have to make regional and super regional. The fact that you could vote multiple times on the same question messes up the percentages.

D1 Baseball just came out with their pre-season 64 team predictions. No UT on it. Interesting.

D1 Baseball just came out with their pre-season 64 team predictions. No UT on it. Interesting.

D1 Baseball Projected SEC Regional Teams: Vanderbilt, Florida, Georgia, Arkansas, Auburn, Mississippi State, LSU, Texas A&M, Ole Miss, South Carolina

VN Store

Back