Stress test.

LadyinOrange

Trophy Mod
Staff member
An Effective Stress Test...

The attached photo has two almost identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress levels with patients at St. Mary's Hospital.

Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A closely monitored, scientific study revealed that in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress will find differences in the two dolphins. If there are many differences found between the dolphins, it means that the person is experiencing
significant amount of stress. Look at the photograph. If you find more than one or two differences you may want to take a vacation.

24856666md.jpg

I was going to fix it for you but the link doesn't seem to point to anything.

Did the researchers find any significance (twitch) in the number of times a person (hey laa-dy) right-clicked and hit "show picture" in an attempt to see the supposed pictures of the supposed dolphins which his browser supposedly isn't showing?

<insert 1960&#39;s stock-clip of an angry Flipper here>

Some people think it&#39;s objectionable to run these kind of experiments on humans instead of monkeys because of the various moral issues involved. Actually, it&#39;s just because monkeys rarely hire lawyers.

I&#39;ll get you for this.

:lol: :lol:

Dude, you are TOO funny.

I DO apologize about the mising picture. I linked it to photoisland, where I stored the picture, but no luck.

Anyhoo....follow this link to take the stress test.

Stress test.

Political Science 310/ Sociology 380/ Nutrition Sciences 501

First Paper

1. Discuss this image&#39;s role in the early 21st Century explosion of creative advertising following the discovery that the competition for the American attention-span is not just a zero-sum-game, but shrinking all the time.

2. By contemporary standards was Chik-Fil-A&#39;s association of their cow with the Dolphin Free Tuna Fund&#39;s leaping porpoise logo offensive? Funny? Both? Would you have found it more or less acceptable if the add was not captioned, "Eat More Chikin"

3. Explain why so many people didn&#39;t find this "dolphin" add offensive until after the public outcry over its sequel, the horrifically misguided "Cow with Sally Struthers" Eat More Chikin add.

I don&#39;t need a test to tell me that I am WAY over stressed.

VN Store

Back