Strength and Conditioning Coach?

With Brian Kelly headed to LSU does Tommy Moffitt stay on staff. He is LSU's Anthony Fauci and continues on with each coaching change... but Brian Kelly may want to bring his own guy from ND. He's been at LSU since 2000 but is a Tennessee guy and we've tried to get him many times.
If he gets rid of Moffitt, he has made his first mistake at LSU.

Reactions: Plecoptera
It may erk some, OK, many, but I'd like to see Dave Lawson back. But not if it meant losing our current S&C staff. I think if we had a better HC at the time, Janeck and Lawson would have had us finally kicking Bammass. As it were, we almost did. But I ain't whining about what we got, cause they are doing better than good when you sum up all it was they had to do and with what. Oh, man, to keep them all together for 3+ years, you can almost pity the rest of the SEC.

With Brian Kelly headed to LSU does Tommy Moffitt stay on staff. He is LSU's Anthony Fauci and continues on with each coaching change... but Brian Kelly may want to bring his own guy from ND. He's been at LSU since 2000 but is a Tennessee guy and we've tried to get him many times.
Not sure calling him the "Tony Fauci" of LSU is viewed the same by all.

You shop at Hot Topic?
You shop at Baby GAP?
The fans on here mad about Ole Miss dropping on the field “cramping” or “injured” yet not seeing strength & conditioning is usually a huge part of that is disturbing. It was a joke about how poor that is at Ole Miss and he’s in charge of it.

You shop at Baby GAP?
The fans on here mad about Ole Miss dropping on the field “cramping” or “injured” yet not seeing strength & conditioning is usually a huge part of that is disturbing. It was a joke about how poor that is at Ole Miss and he’s in charge of it.
I was only messing with you

Reactions: vegasvolfan
All I know is Kiffin should fire Wilson Love right now. This bum shouldn’t even be allowed to be a fan physical trainer at Planet Fitness….F that…he ain’t even Curves material.

View attachment 416454
Seems like he has a reverse strategy that works well. Train them to gas out at the most important time. Why didn’t the think of that?

Call me shocked. I would have bet the farm he’d keep the best in the business.
surprised by the move myself, but if he was going to be let go it would be by Kelly. It was only a matter of time once he tried to get his guy from ND

It may erk some, OK, many, but I'd like to see Dave Lawson back. But not if it meant losing our current S&C staff. I think if we had a better HC at the time, Janeck and Lawson would have had us finally kicking Bammass. As it were, we almost did. But I ain't whining about what we got, cause they are doing better than good when you sum up all it was they had to do and with what. Oh, man, to keep them all together for 3+ years, you can almost pity the rest of the SEC.
Moffitt came through the Stuckey era at Tennessee and is an outstanding S&C coach. His time at LSU served that school very well. Go back and look at Tennessee’s teams when Stuckey was the S&C and you will find we were never pushed around by anyone. I would take Moffitt any day anywhere. We have suffered in S&C since Lawson left and I think he would be better than most, but not quite as good as Moffitt.

Moffett out at LSU..

Brian Kelly.... 🤣

VN Store

Back