Streaming Services

2 days into the youtubeTV and Disney dispute, and I've canceled my service. I love the platform, but if you already don't have local Fox Sports (I can't watch the Suns, even when they play on NBAtv) or any of the ESPN channels, then what the hell are you good for? Without live sports, I have no need for live streaming.

Hopefully, they get the message and cave before my cancellation goes through in January. The Hulu menu sucks.

As I understand it, YTTV are mad because Disney wants to charge them more than they charge others, but I say them's the breaks. YoutubeTV is a direct competitor to Hulu, which is owned by Disney, so of course, they are going to make them pay, vs. more indirect competitors like DirecTV, Cox, and Dish

2 days into the youtubeTV and Disney dispute, and I've canceled my service. I love the platform, but if you already don't have local Fox Sports (I can't watch the Suns, even when they play on NBAtv) or any of the ESPN channels, then what the hell are you good for? Without live sports, I have no need for live streaming.

Hopefully, they get the message and cave before my cancellation goes through in January. The Hulu menu sucks.

As I understand it, YTTV are mad because Disney wants to charge them more than they charge others, but I say them's the breaks. YoutubeTV is a direct competitor to Hulu, which is owned by Disney, so of course, they are going to make them pay, vs. more indirect competitors like DirecTV, Cox, and Dish

Haha, they already settled it

Reactions: DocVOLiday

Whoops

VN Store

Back