Streaming Games This Year...

sjt18

What is the absolute best way to stream some games this year? Looking for some place that is consistent and does not cause problems. And is easy to get on. Is it Reddit or another source?
Maybe a little involved but I just went to youtubetv. I also have a Roku with the ESPN3 app. If you have a service or can "borrow" the login for one... you can watch every ESPN carried game on Roku.

sjt18

Youtube TV is the best paid streaming service, I personally am starting to use it this year and it's pretty great. The only thing it doesn't have is the PAC-12 network for CFB. If you want to illegally stream then r/CFBStreams is your best bet
If you have a Roku, you can get any ESPN game with your youtubetv login.

vols_fan_68

I just got YouTube tv, I assumed that all ads on the YouTube app would disappear 😁, I hate those damn ads.
I thought it had an On Demand service built in as well...

dono

Obsessive Woo Hater
Youtube TV is the best paid streaming service, I personally am starting to use it this year and it's pretty great.
Agree. You can have multiple users. Find a buddy and split the cost. Granted, they bumped the price, but they continue to add channels. You can get your local network affiliates as well. Direct TV has dropped the CBS affiliate here in Johnson City

Jack Burton

Fraternal Order of NegaVols
I just got YouTube tv, I assumed that all ads on the YouTube app would disappear 😁, I hate those damn ads.
I thought it had an On Demand service built in as well...
Just search the show you want to see. Should bring up current episodes.

If anyone has YouTube TV make sure you follow the Tennessee sports. It will automatically record the games in case you get a late start tuning in or miss something altogether.

dono

Obsessive Woo Hater

If anyone has YouTube TV make sure you follow the Tennessee sports. It will automatically record the games in case you get a late start tuning in or miss something altogether.
How does one "follow the Tennessee sports?". Since they are on different networks throughout the season?

LeBleu

It will still go in the library on it's own? Thanks!, I didn't realize that.

Jack Burton

How does one "follow the Tennessee sports?". Since they are on different networks throughout the season?
First search for Tennessee
C6D3DA56-C082-48B9-BBCF-48C446DB0512.jpeg

Then scroll right and select the Tennessee Volunteers football option. Click in there and you’ll see the “Add go Library” option. Click that and all games will be automatically recorded.
AB9318DB-512D-4B48-98FE-298E7FEA7834.jpeg

Jack Burton

It will still go in the library on it's own? Thanks!, I didn't realize that.
Yes if you’ve added the show to your library you should be able to access new and previous shows from the library.

Most recorded shows can be watched without commercials if you view shortly after airing. If you wait too long they’ll place ads into the episodes. I think this can vary by show as well I don’t watch enough to know all the differences.

GoVols#18

it's also $50. May as well just buy cable
No, not at all. I was paying $120/month for DirectTV before I went to streaming. I tried Hulu with Live TV and found a lot of buffering and only 200 GB of DVR space. YouTube TV saves me $70/month, has no buffering and has unlimited DVR space.

About 20-30 second delay compared to the radio is what I have experienced.

jwilliams

Two years ago PS Vue was, hands down, the best streaming service for sports. They've gone up on their prices twice since then... I wonder if any of the other services are comparable now.

VN Store

Sponsors