Strange personal stories

My second year of college a group of us took a trip to PCB Florida. The group was huge and made up of friends... from both high school and college... but all were college age. The first day there we went wild and partied very hard. There was roughly 12 of us in our hotel room playing quarters late that night..... guys and girls.... well.... one of the guys passed out in his chair with his head hanging backward and his mouth wide open.... we got his Kodak 110 out to take a picture of him and then got a great idea. We pulled another chair up beside him and one of the guys stood in it.... dropped his pants right there in front of everyone... he was standing right beside the passed out guy and his wang was about 8" away from dude's mouth.... the angle made it look like he had his mouth open and eyes closed getting ready to blow it.....we took 4-5 pictures and put the camera away.... laughing like hell....
We got home a week later and guy drops his film off at the one hour photo.... there are three of us with him when he picks up the pictures... he's in the driver's seat looking at each picture and then passing them to me to be passed around.... he gets to the first pic of him passed out with a wang hanging down and lost his f'ing mind.... he started cussing us.... calling us MFers and anything else he could think of .... I think we laughed harder at that than when we took his picture

Last edited:
Ok. Fun one.
1989 Spring Break. Me and the rest of the Austin Peay golf team were going to Daytona. My parents said I couldn’t go.....worried about getting into trouble. So I called my grandparents and said, “ take me somewhere warm with golf courses, please.” We went to San Juan. While there I get a few guys/girls from UGA on Break. We hung out listening to music on the beach one day and 4 long haired guys walk by and stopped and said,”nice music.” It was Bret Michaels and Poison. We hung out with them all week in their Penthouse with roadies and groupies and had back stage passes to their concert.
Needless to say I had much more fun than I would have ever had in Daytona!!!!

Thanks Bret
1B97CF74-EE0C-4D46-96EF-15CDECDEEACB.jpeg

Last edited:
back in the early 2000s, our basketball team did pretty well in the season. Good enough to get a #2 seed so we were placed in Greensboro, NC. After winning the first game my buddy talked me into road tripping to the game. He got us a room but we went without tickets. Get to Greensboro, checked in, and went out to see the town. Go downtown and see its blocked off. Asked why, because its St Patty's day. We forgot all about it. Places were packed and we finally found a place we could get in. We we approached the bar it was like the Red Sea parting. Two seats open up. Sat there the rest of the night doing shots with others and drinking Bud Lites out of this new can they had that kept your beer cold longer. Time to leave and we are stumbling around trying to find our hotel walking up and down the streets. Finally see a cab and flag him down telling him what hotel we needed. He looked at us funny and said get in. Went up one block, turned left, end of the block and stopped. We were there.

Next day we venture over to the arena to look for tix for the game. The teams left were UT, Wichita St, James Madison, and just our luck.....Duke. You can imagine that the place was crawling with Blue Devil fans. Needless to say it was difficult to find a ticket. Scalpers were few and far between and when the Duke game tipped off, it got bare. We were scrambling around trying to find something but the best we could find were single tickets $100+ and all at the very top of the arena. My buddy starts getting on Stub Hub looking and I'm standing at a beer tent. End up talking to some employee and they asked if I was going to the game. We're looking I said but its scarce. He said just go to the ticket window and ask. I get my friend and we go towards the window which was inside the arena (no one else was anywhere around it), walk up to the window. "Can I help you?" she asked. I say "yes, we're....ummm.....wanting to buy tickets". She looks down then up and says "not a problem. How many you need". My eyes were about the size of golf balls. "Two please. How much are they?" "Well, face value of course". Miracle. Go to our seats and they were first row of the upper deck right behind the Duke bench. We lost but that was still incredible.

So the story about how I got my name that I use here.

Was a student from 07-12 and one of the years Dooley coached against Bama here my friends and I got front row tickets. We painted up, and the first half was close before we fell apart. At this point they had flipped back the teams so that Bamas bench was near the student section. Of course we are ripping on Bama yelling all sorts of stuff. We my checkered past as Slice alluded to I had a lot of material. None of mine used curse words because I had to be able to use them in a family setting.

At the end of the half time shows, Circle drill, an ESPN sound tech comes down and checks the several mikes closest to us. He eventually has to move the one in front of me back. And we are calling out asking what was going on, was there too much cursing? He explains that they can catch most of that or it was normal to get some and they dont reset mikes for that. So what was it? He said they only move if there is one person they can hear over the others, apparently it's fine if the whole crowd chants FU Bama, but it's not ok if it's one person they are hearing. Well we all want to know who it is that is too loud for ESPN, so we were asking for examples. He said this one guy we here is offensive to Bama, but doesnt curse. Hilarious stuff but again can't let one person be heard in the crowd. Finally gets some quotes from him, and it was me. He said not knowing it was me that "that one Vol fan is just louder" so I became LouderVol. He said in all his years working sporting events he has only had to move three mikes after they were set. One at a basketball game, one at Death Valley, and then me. When he found out it was me he came up and shook my hand.

So the story about how I got my name that I use here.

Was a student from 07-12 and one of the years Dooley coached against Bama here my friends and I got front row tickets. We painted up, and the first half was close before we fell apart. At this point they had flipped back the teams so that Bamas bench was near the student section. Of course we are ripping on Bama yelling all sorts of stuff. We my checkered past as Slice alluded to I had a lot of material. None of mine used curse words because I had to be able to use them in a family setting.

At the end of the half time shows, Circle drill, an ESPN sound tech comes down and checks the several mikes closest to us. He eventually has to move the one in front of me back. And we are calling out asking what was going on, was there too much cursing? He explains that they can catch most of that or it was normal to get some and they dont reset mikes for that. So what was it? He said they only move if there is one person they can hear over the others, apparently it's fine if the whole crowd chants FU Bama, but it's not ok if it's one person they are hearing. Well we all want to know who it is that is too loud for ESPN, so we were asking for examples. He said this one guy we here is offensive to Bama, but doesnt curse. Hilarious stuff but again can't let one person be heard in the crowd. Finally gets some quotes from him, and it was me. He said not knowing it was me that "that one Vol fan is just louder" so I became LouderVol. He said in all his years working sporting events he has only had to move three mikes after they were set. One at a basketball game, one at Death Valley, and then me. When he found out it was me he came up and shook my hand.
Now that really is a cool story

97 Arkansas game.
We’re on the 10th row and there’s a Baptist preacher in the row in front of us we’ve been talking to all game. We go for it on 4th down with 3is min left in the game and don’t Make it. He and his brother get up to leave. I said “preach sit the F down. We have 3 timeouts and there’s more than 3 minutes left. We will get the ball back with a shot to win”. He looks at me and Red for a second and says “ok” and they sit down. A couple plays later is the fumble caused by G-d.

Travis Henrey runs it down their throats. We win and the preacher still sends me Christmas cards.

97 Arkansas game.
We’re on the 10th row and there’s a Baptist preacher in the row in front of us we’ve been talking to all game. We go for it on 4th down with 3is min left in the game and don’t Make it. He and his brother get up to leave. I said “preach sit the F down. We have 3 timeouts and there’s more than 3 minutes left. We will get the ball back with a shot to win”. He looks at me and Red for a second and says “ok” and they sit down. A couple plays later is the fumble caused by G-d.

Travis Henrey runs it down their throats. We win and the preacher still sends me Christmas cards.

lol
“Preach sit the F down” should be your title line.

Reactions: malinoisvol
In 2011, In a small town in Arkansas, population 125 thereabouts, my Uncle was murdered. Life long trucker and the nicest man you would ever meet. Literally would give you the shirt he had on without hesitation. A big man 6'6", 275 lbs. Resembled Elvis.

Murdered, I'll say allegedly loosely, by a man that lived 1/2 mile away and that my uncle had helped out numerous times.

The cops found the guy a few days later in Conway, still wearing the same clothes he had on when he "allegedly" murdered my Uncle. My Uncles blood was on the man's pants where he had wiped the blade of the knife he used to kill my Uncle. He was arrested and released a month later.

To this day, he has not been rearrested and the legal system will not update my family.
Sounds like we need to take a little trip to Conway.

Ok. Fun one.
1989 Spring Break. Me and the rest of the Austin Peay golf team were going to Daytona. My parents said I couldn’t go.....worried about getting into trouble. So I called my grandparents and said, “ take me somewhere warm with golf courses, please.” We went to San Juan. While there I get a few guys/girls from UGA on Break. We hung out listening to music on the beach one day and 4 long haired guys walk by and stopped and said,”nice music.” It was Bret Michaels and Poison. We hung out with them all week in their Penthouse with roadies and groupies and had back stage passes to their concert.
Needless to say I had much more fun than I would have ever had in Daytona!!!!

Thanks Bret
View attachment 185949
C.C. pick up that guitar and talk to me!

Cool story, even better with the pic.

In 1988, shortly after I arrived at my first assignment in the USAF, I started hanging out with some of the guys, mainly just getting drunk on the weekends. My first roommate arrived about a month after i did. He was a preacher's son, and had never touched a drop of alcohol in his life. One Saturday he decided he wants to tag along and get his first taste of alcohol. Turns out this guy is an obnoxious drunk. He's stumbling around the room, getting in everyone's personal space, and picking up everyone else's drink and finishing them off. My buddy Mike decides to teach this guy a lesson. He takes an empty beer bottle to the bathroom and refills it, if you know what I mean. Then he sets it on an end table next to him. Sure enough, dude comes along and picks up the bottle. He turns it up and kills it. He's so drunk he doesn't even realize that it's not beer.

He finally ends up crawling back to the room to pass out. He spewed all over his pillow and laid there in it for 2 days. Of course we never told him what all he ended up drinking that night.

In 1988, shortly after I arrived at my first assignment in the USAF, I started hanging out with some of the guys, mainly just getting drunk on the weekends. My first roommate arrived about a month after i did. He was a preacher's son, and had never touched a drop of alcohol in his life. One Saturday he decided he wants to tag along and get his first taste of alcohol. Turns out this guy is an obnoxious drunk. He's stumbling around the room, getting in everyone's personal space, and picking up everyone else's drink and finishing them off. My buddy Mike decides to teach this guy a lesson. He takes an empty beer bottle to the bathroom and refills it, if you know what I mean. Then he sets it on an end table next to him. Sure enough, dude comes along and picks up the bottle. He turns it up and kills it. He's so drunk he doesn't even realize that it's not beer.

He finally ends up crawling back to the room to pass out. He spewed all over his pillow and laid there in it for 2 days. Of course we never told him what all he ended up drinking that night.

Eeewwww

97 Arkansas game.

That was 98 dude. The only home game I missed that year.

Reactions: 508mikey
This one time in high school, I played in a church rec b-ball league with Slice...........

My second year of college a group of us took a trip to PCB Florida. The group was huge and made up of friends... from both high school and college... but all were college age. The first day there we went wild and partied very hard. There was roughly 12 of us in our hotel room playing quarters late that night..... guys and girls.... well.... one of the guys passed out in his chair with his head hanging backward and his mouth wide open.... we got his Kodak 110 out to take a picture of him and then got a great idea. We pulled another chair up beside him and one of the guys stood in it.... dropped his pants right there in front of everyone... he was standing right beside the passed out guy and his wang was about 8" away from dude's mouth.... the angle made it look like he had his mouth open and eyes closed getting ready to blow it.....we took 4-5 pictures and put the camera away.... laughing like hell....
We got home a week later and guy drops his film off at the one hour photo.... there are three of us with him when he picks up the pictures... he's in the driver's seat looking at each picture and then passing them to me to be passed around.... he gets to the first pic of him passed out with a wang hanging down and lost his f'ing mind.... he started cussing us.... calling us MFers and anything else he could think of .... I think we laughed harder at that than when we took his picture
I guess my question would be, How would you have reacted if you had been the butt of the joke.

VN Store

Back