Stop doubting the current players

LittleVol

Of course I can help you, Coach Heupel.
Some of you all can't help yourselves. You think we have the sorriest roster in the SEC. Hell in the power 5.
"Banks is no good. "
" We have no QBs."
" Our DBs suck and are thin"
"D-Line sucks and is not talented "

You were the same people saying.
"Henry To'oto'o is overrated "
- just transferred to Bama (will start)
"Eric Gray is soft"
- will start at Oklahoma
" Josh Palmer won't even get drafted, he's not that good"
- gets drafted in 3rd rd
" Wanya Morris is soft. Key Lawrence can't even see the field."
- both starting at Oklahoma
Etc....etc...

Point is...you didn't know how to gauge talent when those other guys were on the roster.
So what the hell makes you think you understand about the talent that still is there??????

Some of you all can't help yourselves. You think we have the sorriest roster in the SEC. Hell in the power 5.
"Banks is no good. "
" We have no QBs."

"Eric Gray is soft"
- will start at Oklahoma
- gets drafted in 3rd rd
Etc....etc...

Point is...you didn't know how to gauge talent when those other guys were on the roster.
So what the hell makes you think you understand about the talent that still is there??????
tenor (15).gif

Who is ? The team is honestly in a better place. Qb,Rb.Wr rooms are all stacked

Defense is gonna suck but we have sucked for while. Baron is prob gonna be out best player

"Banks is no good. "
" We have no QBs."

"Eric Gray is soft"
- will start at Oklahoma
- gets drafted in 3rd rd
Etc....etc...

So far all you did was share your opinion (and we know what opinions are like). Not 1 of the players you named has been officially named as a starter anywhere, for that matter, they have not played a down at their new schools. Your post sounds like they are the final 5 players for the 2021 Heisman Trophy candidates, lol. Yell back at us next January when you have statistics to back up that opinion.

"Banks is no good. "
" We have no QBs."

"Eric Gray is soft"
- will start at Oklahoma
- gets drafted in 3rd rd
Etc....etc...

I will agree with one point......lets not prejudge any player yet, until after Coaches Huep, Banks, and Golesh plus all others have a chance to work extensively with the group. I certainly concerned about the defense in particular, but have not given up on our players in any way. Hell, in fact I really am fond of anyone who chose to stay and work through one of the toughest times we have seen on the Hill. If this group gets bowl eligible, then I'd guess this fan base will remember this team as very special and one of their favs.

Revisit this thread when we go 4-8 or 5-7. Yes we have some talent but we don’t have talented depth especially in the front 7 on defense which is CRUCIAL.
Is that your call?
4-8?? 5-7.

Own up when were already Bowl Eligible beginning of November.

Last edited:
Who is ? The team is honestly in a better place. Qb,Rb.Wr rooms are all stacked

Defense is gonna suck but we have sucked for while. Baron is prob gonna be out best player
Defense is absolutely NOT going to suck.

And I wouldn't say were "stacked on offense.
Talent and potential is there.

Look to the people negatively replying to this thread if you want to know what crowd I'm talking about.
All they do is complain about how UT players suck, and then won't acknowledge when it shows otherwise.

These types of posts never go well.....
Not meant to.

Some of these buzzards would have you believe Pittsburgh will beat us by two scores and that Mizzou and Kentucky are better than us. (Oh and before anyone mentions the NFL DRAFT, Michigan also had 6 players drafted who had a 2-4 record and tucked tail and backed out against Ohio State this year)

Defense is absolutely NOT going to suck.

And I wouldn't say were "stacked on offense.
Talent and potential is there.

Look to the people negatively replying to this thread if you want to know what crowd I'm talking about.
All they do is complain about how UT players suck, and then won't acknowledge when it shows otherwise.
Defense is going to be terrible.. you gotta understand that 50 points per game is going to lead to giving up 50 a game.. lower you expectations boss

Our rooms are stacked.. better than they have been in 2 years and maybe better since there is so much depth/potential.

Reactions: Border Vol
So far all you did was share your opinion (and we know what opinions are like). Not 1 of the players you named has been officially named as a starter anywhere, for that matter, they have not played a down at their new schools. Your post sounds like they are the final 5 players for the 2021 Heisman Trophy candidates, lol. Yell back at us next January when you have statistics to back up that opinion.
Ty Chandler is starting at UNC.
Eric IS starting at OU.
Saban let how many people transfer to Alabama so far???

"Ooooh the season hasnt started yet buddy! So you can't say nuthin!🙄."
That's what you're clinging to? So you can be justified in trashing our current and former players.

You don't know jack. Thanks for pointing yourself out "fan".

"Banks is no good. "
" We have no QBs."

"Eric Gray is soft"
- will start at Oklahoma
- gets drafted in 3rd rd
Etc....etc...

You seem confident that you know the starting line ups for Bama and Oklahoma

You seem confident that you know the starting line ups for Bama and Oklahoma

I seem confident in that Henry To'oto'o and Eric Gray, Wanya Morris and Key Lawrence will start. They were ALL top 100 players in high school. Why would it be a surprise if they did? What because they went to Tennessee first?? 3 of them were freshmen All-Americans...

Defense is going to be terrible.. you gotta understand that 50 points per game is going to lead to giving up 50 a game.. lower you expectations boss

Our rooms are stacked.. better than they have been in 2 years and maybe better since there is so much depth/potential.

Did our defense suck really last year? Or was it just that our QB could never keep the offense on the field or score points OR stop giving points away.

I'm not going to go back and forth with you. We're going to be a much more balanced team which will result in us having a winning record immediately.

Our offense will be more efficient, which will help our defense.

VN Store

Back