stock market was up today...

Be hitting my fourth soon. was waiting for the new booster to tackle the new variant. They said they did that in the last couple of days. But I'll be masking up as well this time.

Don’t know if it’s accurate, but I recall reading when SS started the average number of years folks received benefits was 3. Maybe thats why the 3 year limit was originally set?
Or maybe the program was only about 3 years old at the time it started paying out.

Should have been 0 day vid if you got vaxxed Thanksgiving and based on all of the early sh^t talking that was done by the Biden Administration.

Plus, it would have likely been 2 days anyways by January because it was the weakened variant more than likely.

So the vaccine kept me from getting very sick and my reaction should just be anger that it didn't stop me from getting sick at all? That's some odd thinking there.

So the vaccine kept me from getting very sick and my reaction should just be anger that it didn't stop me from getting sick at all? That's some odd thinking there.
I know if I took 3 doses of a vaccine and still got sick I’d think it was a worthless vaccine. Might be a great therapeutic though.

How do you know that? That is the point I am making. You are making an assertion about the severity of your symptoms when many people that got COVID omicron variant by then were getting mild symptoms.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
You damn well know that when the jab first came out that the administration, Fauci, the media, etc were telling everyone that the jab was going to prevent you from getting sick. Then they started seeing breakthrough cases. Then they said that it would minimize symptoms. And they moved the goalposts every other month after that.

I’ve been in close contact with symptomatic Covid positive people (alpha and omicron variants) and I never got sick. I’m unvaccinated.

How do you know that? That is the point I am making. You are making an assertion about the severity of your symptoms when many people that got COVID omicron variant by then were getting mild symptoms.

Yes, it's anecdotal. Several members of my family have had the same experience and so we surmise the vaccine dampens and shortens symptoms. The science supports that.

But it, you know, requires you give science some weight. And if you don't, well, maybe it's the flat Earth working in my favor.

You damn well know that when the jab first came out that the administration, Fauci, the media, etc were telling everyone that the jab was going to prevent you from getting sick. Then they started seeing breakthrough cases. Then they said that it would minimize symptoms. And they moved the goalposts every other month after that.

Ok and they overestimated its ability to stop the virus cold, but bore out its value overall. Better than no jab, get sick,and die.

I know if I took 3 doses of a vaccine and still got sick I’d think it was a worthless vaccine. Might be a great therapeutic though.
Trump called it a vaccine. The mental battle that these leftists have been thru to accept it as a 'vaccine' must have been epic. As you said... Therapeutic is a better descriptor

We closed the 1st half of 2022 with the worst 1st Half stock market performance in 52 years.

Stocks slide to close worst first half in 52 years: S&P 500 plunges 20.6% YTD, 8.4% in June

Well done, Dementia Joe!

November can’t get here fast enough. Now his handlers have him reading the talking points on blowing out the Senate filibuster so that they can pack the SCOTUS to bring back Roe v Wade. Dems can’t win by the rules so they instead try to change the rules.

Inflation hits 40 year high at 9.1% vs 8% expected. Futures down 400. This is a disaster, especially at the core level. We may see a 100% basis hike in rates....and these stupid dems want to increase spending and taxes. Economic fools.
Well to be fair of you're going to increase spending you'll need to increase taxes. The GOP version of increased spending paired with tax cuts doesn't work either.

Inflation hits 40 year high at 9.1% vs 8% expected. Futures down 400. This is a disaster, especially at the core level. We may see a 100% basis hike in rates....and these stupid dems want to increase spending and taxes. Economic fools.
Next they'll want to print more money to hand out to help with inflation

VN Store

Back