stock market was up today...

Heh. Nice try...

From the same Fox story:

"Before leaving Pennsylvania, Biden clarified his comments to reporters. He said his remarks were “taken a little out of context,” adding, “I’m going to accept the outcome of this election, period.

"What I was referencing is the attempts that are made to try to influence and scare people from voting. You should not pay attention to them," the Democratic nominee continued."
That fact that you can's see both sides doing the same thing makes you so dense, that one day, they will make and epic comedy and name it after you !!!

Why do people continue to act like he has a choice? It's dumb

You are aware that the 1860 election sparked the Civil War.

I say "the", but there's nothing stopping it from being the "first".

Just ask some of the nutballs here. They're armed and believe everything the idiot spews.

This is all about the news that Pfizer's vaccine is 90% effective with no serious side effects. This is great news for all Americans. The Dow bump has little to do with anything else. I will say that Trump's comments on this vaccine are proving to be very accurate. He's predicted an effective vaccine by the end of the year for a long, long time, despite naysayers.

Has the media given Biden-Harris credit for defeating the virus yet?

The Pfizer vaccine requires two injections that are administered 4 weeks apart and must also be stored in a colder than standard freezer. The current facilities that can store the dosages are hospitals and labs. There is still much work to be done. But the current administration already has the military ready to attack. Same thing happened when preparing for the possibility of hospitals being overrun, but the MSM didn’t make a big deal about that. The Javits Center was ready in days, not weeks. Also the hospital ships were docked in LA and NYC and ready to handle the crises. Crickets from the liberal media.

Yeah, that Tweet ain't right. Grats to longs today!

We'll see how this pans out. I still don't think Trump will concede. If he goes full on rebel and starts to hold new rallies, things will get crazy.

Time to bail out of FAANG stocks and others that benefited from the stay-home economy.

Yeah, that Tweet ain't right. Grats to longs today!

We'll see how this pans out. I still don't think Trump will concede. If he goes full on rebel and starts to hold new rallies, things will get crazy.

Time to bail out of FAANG stocks and others that benefited from the stay-home economy.
Nonsense.

I’d get out of Netflix, and Facebook to an extent.

But I’d double down on Amazon. AMZN is just going to rocket even higher in the next 12-24 months.

Nonsense.

But I’d double down on Amazon. AMZN is just going to rocket even higher in the next 12-24 months.
Amazon has taken ground it won't easily cede and may not even have to fight over. More big box retailers will bite the dust in Q4. More data going a million different places due to telecommuting will drive AWS sales. Twitch traffic up 50% this year while Mixer died. All hail Bezos.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
Nonsense.

Amazon is gonna own the entire world on it's current trajectory. But...

EU hits Amazon with antitrust charges. A huge fine could follow

"The probe could drag on for years and expose Amazon to potential fines of up to 10% of its annual global sales. That implies a maximum penalty of around $37 billion based on the company's forecasts for revenue this year."

Amazon has taken ground it won't easily cede and may not even have to fight over. More big box retailers will bite the dust in Q4. More data going a million different places due to telecommuting will drive AWS sales. Twitch traffic up 50% this year while Mixer died. All hail Bezos.
The new monster for Amazon is digital Ad revenue. They are going to be a MAJOR player in that space and will eat up Facebook.

Amazon d!cked around with it in 2020 and did $10B...

It will be a $50B line of business in 2-3 years.

Amazon is gonna own the entire world on it's current trajectory. But...

EU hits Amazon with antitrust charges. A huge fine could follow

"The probe could drag on for years and expose Amazon to potential fines of up to 10% of its annual global sales. That implies a maximum penalty of around $37 billion based on the company's forecasts for revenue this year."
EU.... meh

VN Store

Back