stock market was up today...

2 deletes in a row. Looks like you are thinking about bidding an Airbus on the AE coming up. Boeing FMS are much simpler.

(pilot humor)

Reactions: Vol737
Wheeee

D1YZsv_WsAAhjrd.png

2 deletes in a row. Looks like you are thinking about bidding an Airbus on the AE coming up. Boeing FMS are much simpler.

(pilot humor)

Lol! Well done! Was on my phone while watching the UT v Auburn game the other day and posted in what I thought was the BB forum. It was not. Oops. Looking like left seat on the 717 on this next AE in March/April.

Lol! Well done! Was on my phone while watching the UT v Auburn game the other day and posted in what I thought was the BB forum. It was not. Oops. Looking like left seat on the 717 on this next AE in March/April.
It's supposedly coming out on the 15th of this month. :) You'll look good in that seat.... get to fly with your favorite captain every trip.

Reactions: Vol737
Wonder how much the drop had to do with Trump’s pick of Stephen Moore to head the Fed?

Why would anyone watch any of those Trump hater stations?

I like to get breaking financial news. You'd think they wouldn't run so far lefty because of the audience demographic. I noticed their website had to take down the comments section of all their articles a few months ago. Nearly every comment was calling them out for bias. Bloomberg is the same garbage.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I didn’t even read it yet. Have it book marked and thought I’d share it. What’s the tldr summary?
I have just skimmed over it, but 2018 was good for corporate earnings, and 1st quarter 2019 not so good. Biggest earnings drop in energy, materials , and tech. Real estate and health care not bad. Expected better earnings later this year, with stock market still going up. Very few sell ratings on stocks. Mostly holds and buys. Biggest increases in stock prices expected in the beat up sectors: energy, materials and tech.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back