Stephen A likes Tennessee...

I like it. I just don't know which Tennessee we are going to get. One day we blow out UK playing the best defense of the year, the next day we get blown out by Auburn. They have win it all potential or get bounced early potential. But we def have the talent to do big things.
You said it.. “the next day”.. great thing about this tourney, is that they have an extra day to rest

I like it. I just don't know which Tennessee we are going to get. One day we blow out UK playing the best defense of the year, the next day we get blown out by Auburn. They have win it all potential or get bounced early potential. But we def have the talent to do big things.[/QUOTE. I don’t like the fact all these so called experts are picking us to get to final four. I’d rather be going in with nobody believing we can get there and not getting all the hype. Don’t sleep on Colgate Friday. And if we get Cincy in 2nd round, that’s gonna be one intense and tough road environment. One game at a time.

This is what makes college basketball the most enjoyable of all sports. TN (or some 32 or more others) could exit their first game or play in the Championship final. Nobody knows. Especially nobody on this board. It is however usually set up for one of the Blue bloods to take the ring. That's cuz it's a business , just like everything else in this country.

Lol, there have been more non-blue bloods in the last two final fours than actual blue bloods. Gonzaga, South Carolina, Oregon, Villanova, Michigan, Loyola-Chicago.

I guess Villanova and Michigan could be considered blue bloods with their recent tournament success, but even if you threw them in, it'd be 50/50.

I don’t think Stephen A watched a TN game until the SEC tournament. Saw us beat UK and give glory to God post game then he jumped on board.

VN Store

Back